UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Faction!

Best Factions Is....

• [e.]1337 (E.)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • -1- One Love -1- (Love)

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Legion of Doom (D)

• The Zerg (Zerg)

• D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D)

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • The Train of Pain (ain)

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyc2w

Wanderer
Re: Best Faction!

1. We haven't fought with Rage in 2-3 weeks... have they even played?

2. We like killing Choru too much to play with Rage

3. You guys really do suck

4. The only good players on this server are from Rage, c2w, and check 6. I don't even have to pay attention to my computer screen when we fight you other house hiding idiots. Not one of you fools don't house hide.

5. Can't win with 4 or 5? I'll be happy to post some videos of you guys getting killed by 3,4, and 5 of us. What guild are you in?

6. You must have been joking about PF ;0 They were even worse then the guild you're in now. Wait no, probably not that bad but anyway.

7. Last time we came to this server to play, I came with Chucky and Aeon Flux, and we owned you guys badly. This time I came with Droopy, Robo, and Hector and we own you guys badly. We have 15 members in c2w and whichever players decide to play here with us, we'll still own you guys because all of us are as good as your 3 best players :(

absolut718

Sorceror

Grey, I gotta hand it to you. You easily have the most inflated ego i've seen of anyone on this server... and that's quite an accomplishment. Just keep stroking your e-peen retard. You and I both know you aren't near as good as you would like to think you are.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

Well, if anyone would message me for an even numbered field fight over AIM we could post the results here. I'm sure it won't happen though. Keep just talking on a message board ;0

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

As I am pretty sure I'm the only active PF member at the moment, I would be glad to 1v1 you at wrong right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.