UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Re: best pvper ever

d e j a said:
LOL THE PAST 3 POSTS ARE GOLDEN KEEP THEM COMING OH PLEASE
If by golden you mean truthful, and quite honestly sad, then, I guess just continue hugging greys nuts and it could happen ;/

d e j a

Wanderer

Retlif said:
yeh d e j a is some pacific trash that IS in tbh and act like he was a hard pvper lol

I corrected your post for you son. TBH for life. I'll admit I was fucking TERRIBLE on OSI and I'm still fucking terrible here on UOG. But you know what, I love UO PVP. It's fun, ther eis risk vs reward and it really gets me going. I'm not afraid to admit I'm not the best. Guess what? You were 11 when I started playing this game. I woul dbe very surpised if you playef OSI for more than 1 year.

p.s. im drunk plz excuse my typos and dont correct my ipecac or whatever you rname is

Afro Man

Wanderer

d e j a said:
I corrected your post for you son. TBH for life. I'll admit I was fucking TERRIBLE on OSI and I'm still fucking terrible here on UOG. But you know what, I love UO PVP. It's fun, ther eis risk vs reward and it really gets me going. I'm not afraid to admit I'm not the best. Guess what? You were 11 when I started playing this game. I woul dbe very surpised if you playef OSI for more than 1 year.

p.s. im drunk plz excuse my typos and dont correct my ipecac or whatever you rname is
I respect that tbh, atleast some people can admit they're not gods gift to UO

d e j a

Wanderer

lol i love yuo, i've bnecome such a forum troll ove rthe past days which is totally against everything i believe in. fuck you guys

p.s. you being afro man., io hate you wad :()

Lesabre

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
I'm a forum mod, I get to post all I want, if you want to tell me to stop posting, maybe I should just ban you?

Rage doesnt play uo, if you have not noticed, and even if we did, why would we take a setup with you seriously.. We've played with c2w enough to know you never go out without your easyuo loaded, which is why I'm pretty amazed at the amount of shit you have been talking as of late.

Ouch ;x

Flipper

Knight

Ok this thread will remain locked because the whole point of it was to determine for esk if Dizzi still loved him.

Status
Not open for further replies.