UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Roleplayed Character?

Enoch Lestat

Wanderer
Re: Best Roleplayed Character?

Wow, I get on here and my people are still talking, well good news sorta, EO is establishing themselves probably for a considerable longer time this time if we can find where to go.

Sarth

Wanderer

Would have to be: Futile, Atar, Bishor, Borah, and the rest of the Savages (who have actualy been active for the past year)

XIQJX

Wanderer

Sarth said:
Would have to be: Futile, Atar, Bishor, Borah, and the rest of the Savages (who have actualy been active for the past year)

Savages? Roleplayers? Your kidding right?

XIQJX

Wanderer

Oriel said:
Elizabeth Shirland, Farmer Brown, John Galen, Misti, Jim Locke.

I wouldn't say Jim Locke is one of the best imo. I was rping with him one time when he ran to his savage's house (Bishor) and banned me, then proceeded to fire arrows at me for 5-10 mins while I aimed you about it.

Edit: Wait a minute... God sometimes I think I'm slow in the head. XD

Vlek

Sorceror

Atar and his crew have been around for like a Day compared to the rest of the roleplaying community. They don't count and neither do the amazons. I'm an orc and so from my experience I'd have to say that Har'drak and Gnarlug especially are very good roleplayers and I'd go as far as to say the best on the shard perhaps.

Yup and this thread would be all biased opinions. Its not like any of us role plays with every person and then makes a well informed choice on whom is the best. This thread is a pointless and worthless one....

plague_spores;1810130 said:
Yup and this thread would be all biased opinions. Its not like any of us role plays with every person and then makes a well informed choice on whom is the best. This thread is a pointless and worthless one....

You're the best though...