UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best thing ever!

Dahdread

Wanderer
John said:
Because its the only one that matters.
the language fashion changes quickly - Russian, French,English...and tommorow will be another.But it's not the language that natters but the meaning

Dahdread said:
why do u think english is the ONLY language...бирата си има име и то на много езици!!!

You are mistaken in your reading. . .i never said that i beleive english is the only language. I just said that i beleive the english language is the best invention. . .

Deepshade

Sorceror
VoxVioleur said:
endorphins make feelings

Not the best way to describe it, Vox,
Endorphins are any horimone being released in response to familiarity, memories. To trigger a response from the brain, as it feels subconciously. Thats a good way to think of it, a subconcious response.
So no they don't make feelings, they reflect your subconcious attitude towards situations.
Also, I nearly forgot, another cause is the induction of the endorphins, be it pills, or anit-psychotics. Usually to correct an imbalance as is a common occurance with serotonin, which an imbalance of is quite dangerous. In studies its show that any sort violence, abuse, and quick tempers have to do with an imbalance in serotonin, usually a surplus. On the other side of the sprectrum, is a lack of serotonin, causing schizophrenia, Bi-polar disorders, and mental illness of those natures.
So yes, to clarify endorphins are awesome, both interesting, and pleasurable (Better then any narcotic, which ironically endorphins are usually stimulated by narcotics, hmm)
Also Vodka for the win.

kevinspace

Wanderer
Very good point, sir-- and I concur, endorphins alone do not "make," as in create, feelings. You pointed out an intentional general statement in relation to board member's feelings of happiness for their favourite thing (usually alcohol) to endorphins.
Endorphins are accessory to many feelings like pain or hunger. Without endorphins mediating your bloods antibody levels, and supressing stress horomoes you would not feel feelings on a true level. For example, endorphins are related to making sex hormones-- the complete absence of pain.
Its not that endorphins on their own "make" feelings-- but it would be impossible without them

Deepshade

Sorceror
VoxVioleur said:
Very good point, sir-- and I concur, endorphins alone do not "make," as in create, feelings. You pointed out an intentional general statement in relation to board member's feelings of happiness for their favourite thing (usually alcohol) to endorphins.
Endorphins are accessory to many feelings like pain or hunger. Without endorphins mediating your bloods antibody levels, and supressing stress horomoes you would not feel feelings on a true level. For example, endorphins are related to making sex hormones-- the complete absence of pain.
Its not that endorphins on their own "make" feelings-- but it would be impossible without them

Well i believe us to be in agreement, aslong you remember that endorphins, merely limit the adverse side of a feeling as a whole, diagram:
two people trip over the same curb and fall on pavement:
Person One has an Endorphic Surplus
Person two is lacking endorphins

Perception:

View attachment 232

they work to counter perception of pain

though hunger is not exactly pain, as in it does not damage your body to be hungry exactly, the endorphic triggering is in monitoring levels of blood glucose... hmm,

kevinspace

Wanderer
Good show, this exchanging of words has educated me further in that of the mind's complex dynamics that set the stage of life.

pkidds

Wanderer
Yes that is true.. I love that stuff ....You never miss the benefits of indoor pumbling until you cant flush the toilet.

I also like Odorban, its a great liquid detergent that smells nice, and you can piss 300 times in your waterless toilet and it doesnt smell bad.

Daria said:
Yes that is true.. I love that stuff ....You never miss the benefits of indoor pumbling until you cant flush the toilet.

I also like Odorban, its a great liquid detergent that smells nice, and you can piss 300 times in your waterless toilet and it doesnt smell bad.

wow thats awesome! hey i found a good invention the other day, it's like an air freshener. .but way better. you take the scented thing and sick it in your home's air filter .. .and instead of just making one room smell good.. it makes the whole house smell good!