UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best UO Name

Subaru STI

Wanderer
Re: Best UO Name

lol, i believe at this point, you're in the wrong thread,
and also lack the skills to play UO.

++++ aren't all name bars the same size?
i don't remember a varying in size?

Sirkah

Sorceror

your name would stick out more, being 3 lines of caps text. you sir, arent that smart

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

the only thing I can think of in Sirkah's defence is if as he said doesn't use target random blue and doesn't know how to pull bars (by using ctr+shift). So i figure he's a warrior running around tabbed (in war mode) and trying to flag on a grey/red and the bigger/longer name makes it easier...

Sirkah

Sorceror

actually sharp, im not a dexxer. im a mage and its just for all seeing purposes, if someones name was "fij" or something small, and hes not in a guild, is a lot less easier to spot as if theres a AWEYDRMRSHSRZHTRJSR in a guild RHEZJKTYSRKJY, being in all caps.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Subaru STI;1873759 said:
booo, you hardly win by the smallest amount of semen found in the rape victims vaginal cavity...

So what was this about? Ask momma where babies come from?

kdivers

Knight

my mom said the virgin mary was raped and jesus is her bastard child that she tricked joseph into raising...

so, babies coem form god

UOGamersGirl;1874166 said:

Lol at cuppin 'em .. Wow they show this stuff to kids lol .. Is this what wrestling is about.. And how did this forum turn so awry.?!