UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest pussy currently on Hybrid

Biggest pussy on Hybrid currently

• Uonewbs

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Mickey

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Noah

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
There's no reason to. I've spoken the truth while mickey will use the same rhetoric and attempt to use the same one liners against me that I originally used against him. The dude is in love with me, and seeks to be a carbon copy.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you get all of this wrong every time it's sad. You want dirt on me so bad that you've actually google searched my name looking for ANYTHING, just to post some random guys profile. Stalker much?

And geno looted a castle i was co owned to. It wasn't even my stuff. I wasn't playing at the time, nor did it even bother me that it happened. He sold the items so he could play poker, and ended up giving me gold when I came back 6 months later. I've repaid the castle owner's stuff even when I didn't need to, because I'm not a dick that lives to play this game, flaming anybody that plays. Geno has his own real life problems, so I've since abandoned that kid.

Every picture I've seen of you has been you huggin on some faggot ass looking dudes. If thats how you and your bros play, that's for you and you only. Might want to stop taking pictures though or else your pasty ginger white ass is gonna be virgin for life.

You're a cancer to this server.
Lol

Geno literally told everybody about it and even posted the rage skype conversation you sent him.

You're forgetting geek.

You're the 25 year old virgin whos never had a girlfriend in his life and plays world of war craft for 15 hours a day.

I don't need to look your shit up. Your real life friend sent everybody your high school senior photo.

He's literally a fat kid wearing a glasses and baybalon 5 t shirt.

What ever you imagine an Internet troll nerd to look like is him 100% to a TV.

I'll bet any amount of money he's a virgin still living with his parents at 30.

He'll still be posting here so it won't be hard to check up on our little tyler

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Tyler grew 3 inches after puberty.

LOL

I hope one day geno comes back so he can confirm all of this guys lies

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
you get all of this wrong every time it's sad. You want dirt on me so bad that you've actually google searched my name looking for ANYTHING, just to post some random guys profile. Stalker much?

And geno looted a castle i was co owned to. It wasn't even my stuff. I wasn't playing at the time, nor did it even bother me that it happened. He sold the items so he could play poker, and ended up giving me gold when I came back 6 months later. I've repaid the castle owner's stuff even when I didn't need to, because I'm not a dick that lives to play this game, flaming anybody that plays. Geno has his own real life problems, so I've since abandoned that kid.

Every picture I've seen of you has been you huggin on some faggot ass looking dudes. If thats how you and your bros play, that's for you and you only. Might want to stop taking pictures though or else your pasty ginger white ass is gonna be virgin for life.

You're a cancer to this server.
You don't even play this server. Stop feeding in then. Jeez. Go do something else with your life and let us be losers already.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
I say let us all choose a tank mage template fuck pots n wands.Hally wacks 4tw.All the explo pots gets old.There's no instahit but I guarantee it's alot fun like the good ol days.