UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest pussy currently on Hybrid

Biggest pussy on Hybrid currently

• Uonewbs

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Mickey

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Noah

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

crikey

Sorceror
Reefer sometimes, anything else..no. but amyothepm smokes Cubans, he's the real gangsta
I told him about the cigars I smoke in a thread and he basically laughed in my face :(

DR rolls a fine cigar too!

@tech only smokes philly blunts, but with the guts torn out and replaced with marijuana
Degenerate!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
naw if you spam ads for another server, albeit shitty, then you need a time out.

Besides, that guy has devoted his life to this game the past 7 years, it's about time he gets a small breather

Haha i love the irony of this for a few reasons.

1. You quit this game 3 years ago and still spend every day posting on here [of course you limit your forum time so it doesn't interfere with your questing on WoW for the other 15 hours of your day]

2. Every real life picture that has been posted of me by felipe, it is always me out doing shit with my friends.

3. You spent all of your high school playing video games instead of having friends which is why the only friend you had irl decided to loot your fake wizard items and why you are still a 25 year old virgin.

You of all people need a "breather" from this game and most certainly a time out.

crikey

Sorceror
The truth is, jokes aside, NONE of the people in this poll are close to being the biggest pussy. Not even close

You could go to the bank and find 20+ people everytime with a huge gaping vagina

Haha i love the irony of this for a few reasons.

1. You quit this game 3 years ago and still spend every day posting on here [of course you limit your forum time so it doesn't interfere with your questing on WoW for the other 15 hours of your day]

2. Every real life picture that has been posted of me by felipe, it is always me out doing shit with my friends.

3. You spent all of your high school playing video games instead of having friends which is why the only friend you had irl decided to loot your fake wizard items and why you are still a 25 year old virgin.

You of all people need a "breather" from this game and most certainly a time out.
you get all of this wrong every time it's sad. You want dirt on me so bad that you've actually google searched my name looking for ANYTHING, just to post some random guys profile. Stalker much?

And geno looted a castle i was co owned to. It wasn't even my stuff. I wasn't playing at the time, nor did it even bother me that it happened. He sold the items so he could play poker, and ended up giving me gold when I came back 6 months later. I've repaid the castle owner's stuff even when I didn't need to, because I'm not a dick that lives to play this game, flaming anybody that plays. Geno has his own real life problems, so I've since abandoned that kid.

Every picture I've seen of you has been you huggin on some faggot ass looking dudes. If thats how you and your bros play, that's for you and you only. Might want to stop taking pictures though or else your pasty ginger white ass is gonna be virgin for life.

You're a cancer to this server.