UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Black Desert Online

Fun combat visuals, pretty fun combat experience. Really grindy leveling, though I'm sure it's not as bad now that there isn't a billion people leveling in one area. I can see the pvp having a pretty good skill cap.

But the in game cash shop is potentially damaging. In the asian markets, there is p2w purchases. Currently in NA it's aesthetics and pets, although there is a ghillie suit which completely hides your name in all circumstances.

Macroable game, pretty intense trading minigames.

Trading with players is through a set marketplace, with no trading amongst players.

There's very limited visual differences in item sets. Pretty much everyone looks the same, although you can get very customizable with faces, but faces are hidden with hats/helms. Unless you intend to purchase item sets on the cash shop, prepare to look meh.

I'd probably play it if i had more time, but it's pretty iffy seeing the company that owns it is known to make games p2w, which would kill the game for me.