UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bloodclan Orcs of hybrid Recruiting

Green Jelly

Wanderer
Re: Bloodclan Orcs of hybrid Recruiting

No, it would'nt be true roleplaying besides, that name probably would'nt be accepted.

mantorras

Sorceror

This sucks, you guys are never on. I made my trip to the orc fort countless times, I never found any orc besides a few pks...

Us orcs are always around. Sometimes we are out on raids, and sometimes real life pops up. I've been on my orc almost everyday except last night, had some things I needed to get done for Christmas.

Caz

Knight

Needs a bump ;<

John K

Wanderer

Kurg'Grat;1044812 said:
you dont have to know the whole language to join and start learning how to be an orc! we are all about training our newborn orcs on what it means to be a bloody thirsty oomie clomper and as long as you dont talk OOC and ask how to say something you can always party people and ask and slowly but surely you will pick it up quick!

Wrote down your AIM...

I am interested.... just like stated before... the only thing is that I'm not too sure I'd pick up on the language real fast.

I'll message you when you're on.

Thanks