UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BodFill v1.0 for Blackmisths

gugutz

Knight
BodFill v1.0 for Blackmisths

I need help from other players to test it.

This one is 100% based on the existing BodFill for tailor, i only edited the Gump Responses to make BS items, and the items IDs from Tailor to BS.
So to use it, just follow the same instructions as in BodFill for tailors: retarget your container that will have your iron ingots, add like 300 iron ingots to restock 1 agent, have a sample of each item in your backpack, have a lot of smithys hammers and make sure you are at least 12 tiles away from locked down/inside chests BS items.

There is one full version of the macro, witch contains every blacksmith item, but i also parted the full macro in 4 separated parts, each one related to a category under the Smithy's Hammer Gump Menu.

• Armors (Ringmail, Chainmail and Platemail)
  • Bladed and axes
  • Helms and shields
  • Polearms and bashing
The reason is that there are so many BS items to have in your bag that you get overweighted easily. Also, since there are so many items, the full macro is huge, so imagine that you pull out of your book a War Hammer bod, with is the last item the macro tries to combine with the bod. You would have to run the entire macro to end up starting to fill the bod in the last line. This wastes a lot of valuable bod-filling time.

So if you choose to use the category macros, i suggest you keep each group of categories into the same backpack, like this:

View attachment 10958

This also means that you have to organize your bods this way, one book for each category.

Download the full macro here:
BodFill_BS

Here are the 4 other macros, splited by categories
BodFill_BS_-_Armors
BodFill_BS_-_Bladed_and_axes
BodFill_BS_-_Helms_and_shields
BodFill_BS_-_Polearms_and_bashing

To download, right click on the link, click Save File, or Save As, depending on the browser you are using.

As i said, i havent fully tested yet, but i did 1 bod for every file and it worked ok here. Although, this might be the 5th time im trying to edit this macro and razor keeps changing back all the lines i edit, so im just not very confident that this will work at all after you download it.

Post any bugs, strange behaviours and odd stuff here.

*Edit 20/05/2009*
Made the attachments work again:

View attachment 13635
View attachment 13636

*Edit 02/10/2009*
Updated links again.

Attachments

• bsmacro.jpg
    bsmacro.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 778
  • BodFill_BS-full.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 57
  • BodFill_BS_-_Category.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 48
Re: BodFill v1.0 for Blackmisths

You really shouldn't have released this. Now people will charge 3k for each smithy bod and think they're cool =/.

gugutz

Knight

The Mookington;493404 said:
You really shouldn't have released this. Now people will charge 3k for each smithy bod and think they're cool =/.

Then just don't buy them. Collect them yourself or try to buy from a different guy :)

But now it will be easier for everybody to make Runic Hammers, so the bods price might raise, but the rewards will go the oposite way.
Don't you wanna buy a valorite or a verite hammer for a reasonable price? Withouth an automated macro, they will just worth 100000000000KKKK forever.

Hopefully this will increase the number of people doing BS bods, and we should see as time goes by some nice hammers in the selling forums.

I started playing this shard in the beggining of the year, and i never saw not even 1 valorite hammer to sell there, cause the probably 3 or 4 people who really do BS bods keep them to use the items or sell them for a absurd price.

gugutz;493457 said:
But now it will be easier for everybody to make Runic Hammers, so the bods price might raise, but the rewards will go the oposite way.
Then people will STOP doing blacksmithy BODs, given that once you figure in the materials, they ALREADY are barely worth doing at all. So if the reward prices crash (likely artificially, due to people thinking they're f-ing tycoons when they're just trading retards like 99.9% of the shard is) and BOD prices rise (from greedy people who aren't skilled enough to do anything but run resets) then people will just stop doing blacksmithy BODs.

gugutz;493457 said:
I started playing this shard in the beggining of the year, and i never saw not even 1 valorite hammer to sell there, cause the probably 3 or 4 people who really do BS bods keep them to use the items or sell them for a absurd price.
Protip: Communism doesn't work. Just because you're upset about the 'class you live in' doesn't mean you should attack those that worked harder.

Seriously, the lack of a reset filler has NOT been the reason behind the scarcity of valorite hammers. It's because in the same number of resets it takes to get a Valorite hammer, you could've gotten 135 BRSKs!

Bjorg

Wanderer

gugutz;493332 said:
I need help from other players to test it.

This one is 100% based on the existing BodFill for tailor, i only edited the Gump Responses to make BS items, and the items IDs from Tailor to BS.
So to use it, just follow the same instructions as in BodFill for tailors: retarget your container that will have your iron ingots, add like 300 iron ingots to restock 1 agent, have a sample of each item in your backpack, have a lot of smithys hammers and make sure you are at least 12 tiles away from locked down/inside chests BS items.

There is one full version of the macro, witch contains every blacksmith item, but i also parted the full macro in 4 separated parts, each one related to a category under the Smithy's Hammer Gump Menu.

• Armors (Ringmail, Chainmail and Platemail)
  • Bladed and axes
  • Helms and shields
  • Polearms and bashing
The reason is that there are so many BS items to have in your bag that you get overweighted easily. Also, since there are so many items, the full macro is huge, so imagine that you pull out of your book a War Hammer bod, with is the last item the macro tries to combine with the bod. You would have to run the entire macro to end up starting to fill the bod in the last line. This wastes a lot of valuable bod-filling time.

So if you choose to use the category macros, i suggest you keep each group of categories into the same backpack, like this:

View attachment 10958

This also means that you have to organize your bods this way, one book for each category.

Download the full macro here:
View attachment 10959

Here are the 4 other macros, splited by categories
View attachment 10960

As i said, i havent fully tested yet, but i did 1 bod for every file and it worked ok here. Although, this might be the 5th time im trying to edit this macro and razor keeps changing back all the lines i edit, so im just not very confident that this will work at all after you download it.

Post any bugs, strange behaviours and odd stuff here.

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. It is very generous of you and appreciated by some.

*bows low*

Bjorg

DarthNader

Sorceror

I would like to thank you gugutz for allowing me to scratch one item off my ever growing to-do project list!!! I can now start dusting off the heaping pile of blacky reset bod books that I couldn't hardly bear to look at anymore!! So yes gugutz, there are some people out there that do appreciate the time and effort you have dedicated to this macro. So from the people that have a family and not alot of time to play anymore, Thank You !!!!!:)

Darth

gugutz

Knight

Feel glad to help guys. :)

To you NTK: I don't know why you always have to come up with something to make your list replys and expose your theories to us, always of course in a super-uppa-duppa-funny sarcastic and arrogant way, calling people retards and insulting the way they play only to make your argument look better and make you look superior.

I think that sometimes you can be really helpfull, dude. Don't take me wrong.
But there are other times (like 85%) you are just too rude, way more than necessary (if it ever is necessary), only to be mr. funny smart forum-master guy.

As i said, i've made this with the intention to help not only players, but the economy itself. Its not like i hate the world cause im poor in game. I have a life, you know?
So you say that by making an auto filler for BS, im attacking people who work hard to get their stuff. All i did was call them plutocrats, witch they are.
BTW, this is not an offensive word.

It is you who are attacking a class of players by saying that 99% of the shard are trade retards and bod collectors are non-skilled retarded players. Funny thing is, i don't recall you ever mentioning doing anytning other than bods and PvMing.
Great skill it requires, huh?

If it doenst help anyone or anybody, what do you loose with it?
Go ahead now and prepare onoe of your typical unordered lists explaining what you do loose with it and why you are so great and everybody else are just stupid cause they don't think like you.

Peace.
gugutz.

magicman8_8

Sorceror

The problem I am having with this macro is that it doesn't want to make bascinets, instead it makes close helms. I went through and re-did the gump repsonse menu selections, but it still tries to make close helms instead. Also, I tried doing it differently, selecting the bascinet info and using make now, but it keeps making close helms. Any suggestions?

gugutz

Knight

Updated with new links, since the attachments seems to be broken.

Any problems PM me.

gugutz

Knight

Attachments uploaded again as requested by agulhinha.

Don't use the links to download, as im having problems with my host and its suspended by now.

gugutz

Knight

Links to my host are up again.

Just to let everyone know because i was getting PMs asking for links. They were off until yesterday, today i activated my host again (can also be read as "finally paid the bill" lol)

If anybody notices any bugs on this macro, please post here so i can fix it and upload the new files.
Thanks in advance.

Bealzy

Wanderer

the chainmail and female plate section of the armor macro has a misplaced pauses in bothl. also in the third macro helms and shields also under bascinet & helmet If you edit the script you will see there are some double pauses of 1/2 a second.

fix= move the second pause down. after the "targeting lines"

Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000

with out this fix the macro will skip to the next section and your char will end up making a pack full of the wrong items

Bealzy

Wanderer

another idea what I did was to use tongs instead of smith hammers, less resourses and better chance for exceptional quality *tinkers. To simply convert use open the macro with notepad and hit " "control h", this will bring up the replace window then you can type 5091 in the top (hammers) and 4027 (tongs) in the bottom then hit the replace all and then save it

note: have all uo clients closed when editing *.macro this way nothing worse then logging an current client out overwriteing your edits back to original

or you can do it manually and retarget all your smith hammer lines in razor to tongs but that's pretty time consuming

gugutz

Knight

I've been pretty busy at work this week, but I'll take a look at what you said this weekend, Infectous. Thanks for your inputs :)

gugutz

Knight

I'll do that this weekend.
I'll upload one that uses hammers and another one with tongs.

Hey! Thanks for a great script, I got a few issues however.

EDIT: eventhough I did, I should learn to read before I post. :) thanks for the solution Infectous!