UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bone talior junk bods

good question that why i'm doing a price check. bone are hard to get, and cost 100 gold per, but now the question is are they hard to collect it after swapping?

Whatever98

Squire
i'll do you 1k per, i have a book or them somewhere, waste not, etc :p

it's not like you can CUB them, they literally just take up space at the moment, almost thrown them out numerous times

i dont know why you are bothering though tbh, the bones cost a fortune, you cant cut up the non-exep ones you make..

i'll do you 1k per, i have a book or them somewhere, waste not, etc :p

it's not like you can CUB them, they literally just take up space at the moment, almost thrown them out numerous times

i dont know why you are bothering though tbh, the bones cost a fortune, you cant cut up the non-exep ones you make..

There is a thing called hard working, and talents it's really hard work lol. We're low on bods, and we need more, and it cost a lot so we'll scrape what we can, and i think bone could help for awhile.