UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Brazilians nbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepshade

Sorceror
Vas caque paspa qui notuie vastas ehie
mono a pasa eh meatzalious, huite a pepparoni
K-pasa a Me-pasa
Bing-Ching huite a Cling-Bing
BEEFALONI AH PORTOLINI!!

All hail the Mightly Lord Psz.....
lol

=P

(*still, I find it rather funny, that a post saying Brazilian nbs lasted this long...*is like a flame war... but my translator is half working... lol...can understand bits and pieces. )

Maxx2004

Wanderer
You have problems with brazillians?
Well I can tell you that thats not a problem at all...
Once I was a gm on a shard full of turkish ppl.
That WAS really HELL, I can say.
They didnt knew english, not a single word.
All they did is they paged and when gm came they started like: "gm gm gm gm gm gm free stuff plsplspslplsplspls" followed by a lot of strange letters from their language.
And btw that was the only shard that i saw, where staff had to watch their back. Cuz those turks just tried to kill everything that moved, even staff.
And after jailing they created new chars and started paging "No jail gm gm gm gm pls pls pls pls"
So I see that your brazilians are not a problem at all, compared to that.

Actually I am very proud of the Brazilian community here. They are never shy to step up to the plate when I need the services of a translator, and they are always willing to volunteer to help someone that is brand new to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.