UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BRING BACK DELPOND

-rhythm-

Sorceror
who agree's taking out delpond killed the shard, when delpond was here no matter what time of the day u logged on there was people at delpond to kill now its impossible to find people

amtothepm

Knight
think there are many more aspects than just the fact that "del pond" was removed.

one must consider this when making statements like this

I don't see why these people can't get this through their thick skulls.

Because its not true... The only thing about Valhalla that is similar to del pond is it's outside of guards... which every other arena is... there are plenty of houses to run to in brit, Brit moongate, GY, East brit... Also its not like this server has enough people to sit at Valhalla and AFK because there is about 15 people ACTUALLY playing, not just sitting at brit bank or have 4 accounts logged in at their houses waiting for handouts... There is nothing that they can add that will bring this servers pvp back Del Pond would be nice but wont do much because people are now accustomed to Brit Bank and it will stay that way.

amtothepm

Knight
Because its not true... The only thing about Valhalla that is similar to del pond is it's outside of guards... which every other arena is... there are plenty of houses to run to in brit, Brit moongate, GY, East brit... Also its not like this server has enough people to sit at Valhalla and AFK because there is about 15 people ACTUALLY playing, not just sitting at brit bank or have 4 accounts logged in at their houses waiting for handouts... There is nothing that they can add that will bring this servers pvp back Del Pond would be nice but wont do much because people are now accustomed to Brit Bank and it will stay that way.
so you play the game for aesthetics or do you like to even pvp bro

so you play the game for aesthetics or do you like to even pvp bro

i used to play to pvp now i just teleport around brit with people chasing me because all it is is 5v1 bola tamers vs me and if i do get a 1v1 they just run and run like little pussies so i just play to teleport around brit.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
if they bring back delpond people wont just sit at brit, it'll go right back to normal everyone pvping there i dont even know were to go to find a fight lol

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
They are not going to bring back del pond,
BUT you can and make valhalla GROUND level
and make that shit a lil more nice so you trams will start hanging out there
might as well be the new del pond

if t2a was removed due to low population, why aren't we restricted to jhelom islands?

t2a was removed because ryan saw it as a trammel destination and ryan hates trammies. Too bad ryan was so far removed from the scene around here he still sent the kill command. I'm sure some gms/mark tried to keep it honestly; thats why it lasted for like a year after ryan said it.

but honestly; del isn't/wasn't as fun as it used to be and it became an afk pit/gank scene. Remember trying to find duels? good luck. Field fights were #yolo

del IDOC'd. Don't replace it

Teterios

Sorceror
i used to play to pvp now i just teleport around brit with people chasing me because all it is is 5v1 bola tamers vs me and if i do get a 1v1 they just run and run like little pussies so i just play to teleport around brit.

I think your confused i 1v1 you and you still teleport like a newbie so i guess u cant 1v1 either