UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

britainians

bashir89

Wanderer
britainians

so if im in the true brits, they take 100% of the silver i earn. how the fuck im i supposed to get a warhorse?

sum one point me to the minax sign up stone, ive seen their horses around..

Re: britainians

then u join the faction, take it over and get your self elected commanding lord then u can set the tithing rate to a normal level.

This will take some investment of your time, but please we do not need more in minax kthx.

commanind lords are elected about once every 8 days or so, and if the faction is inactive, like I think TB is should take much to get yourself elected. maybe a week to get some kill points so u can campain for CL and then another week for the next election to swing by.

bashir89

Wanderer

to tell u the truth i dont want to go to the trouble of running a campaign i just want a cool faction horse. so maybe if whoevers in charge cud fix the tithe rate...

bashir89 said:
to tell u the truth i dont want to go to the trouble of running a campaign i just want a cool faction horse. so maybe if whoevers in charge cud fix the tithe rate...

So this is what ppl join factions for...

Banksitting in tram with cool horses. Owned

bashir89

Wanderer

well that n the fun of attacking ppl anywhere u want... hehe its too fun to be chasing ppl down anywhere