UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BUYING BLESSED ID WAND WITH 1000 CHARGES

crikey

Sorceror
I remember an old server I played had some rare wrapon that would randomly cast EQ during attack, like less then 1% chance. Used this to abuse mechanics for parrying

Normally itd take literally god knows how many months of sparring to max parrying(150 was max on here.)

Me and the guild bought out every animal tamer of all their cats, birdz, small animals. Mainly CATS.

Released them all in our castle, thousands of cats, then we took turns: one perzon would use the EQ: BAM: INCREDIBLE LAG(was on 56k NETZERO), followed by 1000+ cats attacking at once. Everybody heals the person being scratched to death. Would wear full platemail that was shredded in minutes(had good durability too)

Got to 150 parrying in under a day. Parrying was acgually quite badass, as the server was dexxer dominated. Was the opposite of hybrid

So yea....why I shared my dumbass story I dunno.

crikey

Sorceror
Wonder how thatd wirk on hybrid lol....

Someone should try and note the time to gm parrying from 0.

PREPARE by filling pack with heater shields
Release 1000cats inside house, cast EQ
Parry like crazy

Use parry dexxer for the 1 dexxer tournament that is made every 1.5 years