UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BUYING BULK VALORITE INGOTS

crikey

Sorceror
BUMP!

So if I return I can beg my friend amtothepm the SAVIOR for valorite ingots :)

Ive always prefered using my valorite over hybrid armor. Hybrid armor SUCKS

crikey

Sorceror
Take it man. 10k ingots you will be set for armor 4life :thumbsup:

500K aint shit when u are amtothepm the billionaire.

400K would be a better price, but why nickel and dime something impossible tofind anymore

crikey

Sorceror
yea i'll hook you up if you're on later tonight
nice thanks

got a stock house, got a buncha regs and pots

pretty low on bolas/wands/weapons, but I shopped around vendors: got enough for maybe a dozen restocks atm

The only major thing lacking is armor, so THAnk yoU!

You wouldnt happen to have an anvil you would sell too, would you? looked everywhere couldnt find anvil or forge. I really dont want to smith in town its a pain in the ass

should be good after that. I havent pvped in years so its gonna be rough! Gonna need plenty restock

maybe if you got time we could do a few mock field fights? Id like to prractice a little and try to get these hotkeys back in my head

anyways, see u tonight

crikey

Sorceror
yay thank you very much AMTOTHEPM for 2800 val ingots!
After giving me the deed, AMtothePM proceeded to lay waste to an Orc player nearby
REKT his candy ass 1v1. Got thousands of EXTRA ingots that were on the orcs corpse as an extra gift.

3/28/2016 ingot MADNEsS