UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Perfect Katana

Adian

Wanderer
Buying Perfect Katana

Buying a perfect katana. Feel free to post your price here if you have one up for sell.

Regards,
Adian...

Adian

Wanderer
fbz said:
i have an indestructable/might/accurate if ur interested
aim: feeble1986

Thanks for the offer, but I am seeking for a minimum of: indestructable, vanquishing, and supremely accurate together. :)

Adian

Wanderer
grape-soda said:
i have one my aims in my profile

I don't see your AIM in the profile. You can PM it to me if you want to keep it private or just post your price here. Thanks for replying. :)

Edit: Oh, my AIM is Netguy472 if you want to just IM me. ;)

thefireman

Wanderer
"Buying a perfect katana. Feel free to post your price here if you have one up for sell"

I have one for sale make me a offer.

Adian

Wanderer
Blood On Me said:
"Buying a perfect katana. Feel free to post your price here if you have one up for sell"

I have one for sale make me a offer.

Please state your price and if it is reasonable I will buy. However, most go for 40k-50k? So, perhaps that will be my "offer." ;)

Adian

Wanderer
drav3n said:
I have Fort/Vanq/Exc, I think...pm me if you want it.

No thanks, I am looking for a perfect katana. A perfect katana haves the following traits: indestructable, vanquishing, supremely accurate, and SOMETIMES the silver attribute. I am looking for at least indestructable, vanquishing, and supremely accurate. If it doesn't match this description, then I do not want to buy it.

Nothing against any of you, just clearing any further confusion. :)

Though I am speaking to 'blood on me' to get a katana through MSN, my offer is still open until I finalize a deal.

Regards,
Adian...