UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Restock (Read)

Buying Restock (Read)

All my guild chests got looted by some old "friends". As such, I'm restocking.

I'm interested in the following, let me know about prices.

Weapons:
All Force, Power, and Vanquishing Maces (especially Warhammers and Qstaffs)
All Force, Power, and Vanquishing Swords (especially Halberds and Katanas)
All Force, Power, and Vanquishing Fencing (especially Spears and Warforks)

Armor:
Fortification and Invulnerability Leather Caps and Orc Helms
Fortification and Invulnerability Metal Kite Shields and Heater Shields

Bulk:
Bottles, up to 10k
Leather, up to 10k (all types)

Treasure Maps:
Level 1: 2k
Level 2: 4k
Level 3: 6k
Level 4: 8k
Level 5 10k

Message in Bottles: 5k

AIM: Cebrious Arcane

Thankyou.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror
Re: Buying Restock (Read)

I bought them all off a faction vendor.. I'll sell them to you at the -30% price per.. if you can get that.

drakrum said:
how much will you pay per leather, i have 25k leather
Hrmm, 7gp per? So like 75k for 10k leather, gotta give you a bit of a tip, hehe.

travis said:
I cant believe people would jack you man your like "the only good player." For real.
Hehe, thanks. I guess it just finally got too tempting to resist. They were a couple of old guild members from Drachenfels too. Just sucks, I would have rather had them in the guild and friends rather than all the loots they pilfed. Either way, it's still UO and I'm still here having fun, hehehe.

95_GT_Stang

Wanderer

Hey Ceb, if Drakrum cant do the bottle thing, I have a ton that are just collecting UO dust in my bank. AIM me at ninety5gts

Afro Man

Wanderer

I have a lot of weapons i could donate to you, seeing as i have no dexer and no need for money. AIM me at afro pwns you or PM me here.

EDIT* I have a lot of everything, i'm sure it will fill most of your needs. We'll negotiate a price later on.

Zilverz

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
All my guild chests got looted by some old "friends". As such, I'm restocking.

Thankyou.

i have a lot of magic weapons that we can work deals on as well as other things on the list .. i dont ever see you on aim .. hit me up when you get a chance

aim: nocalex

Zilverz

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
Cool man, I'll be on tonight. I'm at work for another 3.5 or so hours but I'll be online and on ICQ/AIM then. I'll add ya.

i work tonight .. ill be home about 330am eastern

ceb, i got a ****ing TON!!! of t maps all asorted, get onto AIM so i can get those kegs your got aswell man...

elias-hybrid

Wanderer

I have a massive/vanq/supremely accurate hally, I'd say about 2-3k tops. If you feel that I'm ripping you off just say so, its been a while since I actually sold something.

ProlifiK said:
ceb, i got a ****ing TON!!! of t maps all asorted, get onto AIM so i can get those kegs your got aswell man...
Badass man. I'll be on AIM/ICQ tonight. I counted and only have 60 kegs, but I'll give'm to ya for 30k.