UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Small House Plots!

Irina

Wanderer
Buying Small House Plots!

I need smaller house plots, such as 10x12/10x10/9x12

I don't want anything with the number 7 in it.

Location does not matter, I need them all over :)

It can be classic, or it can be custom. But if it is custom, I don't want a house on it, just the plot. Thanks :)

Scorpio X

Wanderer
I have a 9x13 on Dragon Isle and a 8x13 south of trinsic gate for sale as well as a 7x12 just outside the Del/Trinsic passage if interested.

i got a small house south of brit below the little bridge thats below the moongate(sorry im new) i can put up a house plot for ya :) i know for a fact it can hold upto a log cabin size. howmuch are you paying?

Irina

Wanderer
Scorpio said:
I have a 9x13 on Dragon Isle and a 8x13 south of trinsic gate for sale as well as a 7x12 just outside the Del/Trinsic passage if interested.

How close to Trinsic Gate?

I'll pay you 1 mill for all of them combined :)

i got a small house south of brit below the little bridge thats below the moongate(sorry im new) i can put up a house plot for ya i know for a fact it can hold upto a log cabin size. howmuch are you paying?

I'd like you to do the plot :) If you can, I'll pay you 300k

Irina

Wanderer
I'll take them both, 300k each :)

And that's all the houses I need. Thanks :)

Aim me at Eyecandi123188 to set up a meeting

ive got a small house below the bridge thats south of brit moongate....howmuch you paying irina??? I need to move up :) Out of space :) It can fit upto a log cabin for sure (thats what fell when i placed)

Scorpio X

Wanderer
Irina said:
How close to Trinsic Gate?

I'll pay you 1 mill for all of them combined :)

I'd like you to do the plot :) If you can, I'll pay you 300k

whenever you're ready to buy please aim me at Dark Scorpio X (i sent you an im earlier but not sure if you got it) and we can set it up.

Scorpio X

Wanderer
anyone know how to get hold of her she said she was gona buy houses two days ago. hasn't responded to aim, pm or replys :(

Irina

Wanderer

1. I get money from POKER

2. I'm not buying them anymore. In my last post I said I was done.

3. Scorpio if Dark Scorpio X is your aim I honestly don't remember getting an aim from you, maybe I just didn't know it was you. Sometimes when I'm talking to a lot of people and I press esc or tab out and you might have IMed me at the wrong time? I don't know. Whatever it is, I'm sorry. Try again :)