UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Supreme Vanqs

duxwig

Wanderer
darkmane said:
actually, no.... im not. ill buy them from vendors or whatever else. message me by aim or msn

Buy them from vendors thats fine.

But I know your character(unless you for some reason arent Darkmane *cough*)....Is a thief.

duxwig

Wanderer
sol said:
My deal with this guy today went fine....

Only stated because I've had encounters w/ him in the field.

Although if thats just the thing he does on the field....fine :)

darkmane

Wanderer
i have a thief, but he is not in thieves guild.... just a newb i made to pass time. i trade with my non-thieves, and NEVER steal from people i buy from.... bad business

LordLardo

Wanderer
What people do in the field is not representative of what they do in trades.

Egro, I have a disarm thief and do disarm/steal peoples weapons in the field, I however, have never gipped someone in a trade.

duxwig

Wanderer
darkmane said:
also - i have 2 characters named darkmane -

a thief w/ stealth etc etc

and a hybrid with swords and mage

One of them I know is in the thieves guild since they stole a weap from me one day.

Unless it was someone else slandering your name :p(but there only shows 2 darkmanes, which you just said, on the UOG character search)

duxwig

Wanderer
Fish Beans said:
What people do in the field is not representative of what they do in trades.

Egro, I have a disarm thief and do disarm/steal peoples weapons in the field, I however, have never gipped someone in a trade.

Fish bean, as do I.
I never trade on my thief since I personally would still jack the weapon since...thats a thiefs job.

And about 90% of the population here would do the same since...thats just how things go.

I love playing a thief and annoying people, but I'd rather warn people about things first so less *****ing occurs.
If he's honest....then so be it.

darkmane

Wanderer
are you red? were you grey? you dont have to be in thieves guild to steal from reds/greys/opposing factions/orange targets. i know for fact im not in thieves guild, so dont tell me i am!

duxwig

Wanderer
darkmane said:
are you red? were you grey? you dont have to be in thieves guild to steal from reds/greys/opposing factions/orange targets. i know for fact im not in thieves guild, so dont tell me i am!

The character was red.
Still, you fall in a small majority of people that play a thief not in the TG :p

On that note.
I have no problem trading with you, seeing that you're not in the TG and could not steal from my blue.