UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying this house - screen shot

SavageKin

Wanderer
Buying this house - screen shot

whoever is buying this 7x7 hut for 2.5 mil is a goon, just like to tell ya the new neighbor is going to be exterminated by CsC. Take care.

kiny0

Wanderer
Re: Buying this house - screen shot

SavageKin said:
come fight us right now only you, i bet 5k u will die.

lol? you can only win by ganks you fucking noob. i stand by my previous statement. go back to demise.

Kaoz

Wanderer

SavageKin said:
come fight us right now only you, i bet 5k u will die.
first off what a pussy challenge. come fight US alone, and judging by your screenshot I'm guessing us is at least three.

second what a pussy bet, 5k no one gives a rats ass about 5k

kiny0

Wanderer

Kaoz said:
first off what a pussy challenge. come fight US alone, and judging by your screenshot I'm guessing us is at least three.

second what a pussy bet, 5k no one gives a rats ass about 5k

us is probably ONLY three, because nobody wants to join their newb pussy guild.

Afro Man

Wanderer

SavageKin said:
whoever is buying this 7x7 hut for 2.5 mil is a goon, just like to tell ya the new neighbor is going to be exterminated by CsC. Take care.

ahahhaha u guys are newbs couldnt kill a paralyzed rabbit..

Don-Seven

Wanderer

Funny, You bitch when someone buys a house next to yours, Yet you didn't even buy your own house...

Jambo-hybrid

Wanderer

Um, why don't you guys leave the savage guild alone? Why are you flaming them when they are trying to buy a house? Oh, wait you got ganked by a RP guild and now your pissed. When don't RP guilds gank? Take your flames to factions you fuckin trammies. Orcs have been ganking since the beginning of time, why can't the Savages?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Savages aint RP, I mean look at his posts, these kids are jokers tbh

Look at his posts? I didn;t know you carry RP into a message board...

Theres Orc RP guilds, why cant there be savages? even if they do suck at pvp and have low numbers, it is their way of fun, quit griefing it....damn

Kaoz

Wanderer

Jambo said:
Um, why don't you guys leave the savage guild alone? Why are you flaming them when they are trying to buy a house? Oh, wait you got ganked by a RP guild and now your pissed. When don't RP guilds gank? Take your flames to factions you fuckin trammies. Orcs have been ganking since the beginning of time, why can't the Savages?

Why did they get flamed? maybe it's because they suck, maybe it's because someone got owned by them

or maybe just maybe it has something to do with this
SavageKin said:
just like to tell ya the new neighbor is going to be exterminated by CsC. Take care.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
So they are going to kill the neighbor? k
anytime you talk like you're tough shit you deserve to get flamed

expecially if you cant back it up, which from what I hear, CsC can't

Wait wait wait, I'm not in the savage guild. I'm just saying if they can't pvp, can't RP correctly, who does that make us to just piss in their cornflakes when they simply want to buy a house and then kill the neighbors? So what if they do, that is them, that is what they consider fun, I'm not going to try to get them banned out of the game or flame then for their idea of fun. Who made us God?