UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Calling all sheeet Talkers

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Calling all sheeet Talkers

Doctor Jones;1901273 said:
I may be 25 but I have undergraduate and graduate degrees in the natural and medical sciences, received solid MCAT scores, and am awaiting replies from some of the nation's top medical schools.

What can your guildmate say?

Here it is: "I'm 15 and I'm playing a 13 year-old computer game."

Sorry to be the one to break this to you, but if you're going to mention people's age, then this game belongs to people from my generation.

Did you apply to UNC?

SinisterLightning;1901326 said:
you can call me daddy others call me Azrael, im the best there ever was and ever will be, please dont get mad that i got it like that where i can petal if i want to[its only +3 hp gtfover it]

Who is Azrael?

lol @ people bragging about being nerds
Lament;1902116 said:
you rolled with us for one day, yes mayhem was the only one you saw

but our current members consists of
crippled owl
sheepdog
mayhem
chromeo
chaotix
flipper ova

and we've got 3 recruits waiting to join

several of those people did not want you in the guild

sorry, but can you please get over it?

good luck finding a new group

you need that many people to compete on a 20 year old game? sad

SinisterLightning;1901653 said:
we could take an IQ test and see whos iq is higher, altho i doubt ud agree , id leave it to you to find the test

When you talk about someones intelligence please use the correct spelling in your rant. It makes you look like a moron..

Besides the fact you bringing up how you didnt get accepted into a faction guild on hybrid.. :(

Lament

Knight

Heavy Smoker;1902527 said:
lol @ people bragging about being nerds

you need that many people to compete on a 20 year old game? sad

it only takes one person to kill a scrub like you

btw you househid at that bux telly house, came out with a 5 charge g heal, by the time you died it had one charge left

like i said, the only way you can survive on my screen is with wands and most times that doesn't even work

Fr0sty

Lord

Tribal;1902790 said:
i dont really count dexxers as a form of pvp worth bragging about

true that, but they are definitely fun to kick some ass with.

PS Lament is a crackhead

Lament;1902736 said:
it only takes one person to kill a scrub like you

btw you househid at that bux telly house, came out with a 5 charge g heal, by the time you died it had one charge left

like i said, the only way you can survive on my screen is with wands and most times that doesn't even work

Since you think playing a dexxer and killing someone with 0 armor is owning them, aren't you the same Lament I killed in bux with my CoM dexxer "sword" in less than 5 seconds, came back with your other character to kill me and died instantly to? Thanks for the 5k silver and 200 points.

Tribal

Lord

Heavy Smoker;1903003 said:
Since you think playing a dexxer and killing someone with 0 armor is owning them, aren't you the same Lament I killed in bux with my CoM dexxer "sword" in less than 5 seconds, came back with your other character to kill me and died instantly to? Thanks for the 5k silver and 200 points.
wut u doin with no armor on foo?

Tribal

Lord

real men don't expect to be killed by a dexxer then have a screen shot posted in a shit talking thread where he claims to be the best alchy

Heavy Smoker;1903035 said:
my thoughts exactly

lol heavy your a fuckin joke bro..... you was the first red ive met on this shard that would house hide from me 1v5..... and your excuse was .... "im on dialup" lol scrub..... you still die everytime i see you unless you get lucky enough to find a house your friended to..... which is alot.... but your terrible bro.... you need to aim NimbioIsGayToo this dude will help ya out. You guys should make a guild called HH for noob house hiders. You can go on quest n shit .... do some champ spawns .... maybe some idocs...... but leave PKin to the people that do it right...... btw.... why do you never fight in del? ahhh shit no houses.... i forgot. :( you only come out at moongates.... scrub.... stay in the pits where u belong....

Tribal

Lord

Point.n.Click-;1903098 said:
lol heavy your a fuckin joke bro..... you was the first red ive met on this shard that would house hide from me 1v5..... and your excuse was .... "im on dialup" lol scrub..... you still die everytime i see you unless you get lucky enough to find a house your friended to..... which is alot.... but your terrible bro.... you need to aim NimbioIsGayToo this dude will help ya out. You guys should make a guild called HH for noob house hiders. You can go on quest n shit .... do some champ spawns .... maybe some idocs...... but leave PKin to the people that do it right...... btw.... why do you never fight in del? ahhh shit no houses.... i forgot. :( you only come out at moongates.... scrub.... stay in the pits where u belong....
heavy smoker didn't even talk shit to u... u pretty much just called him out... and btw calling someone terrible 10+ times in a post doesnt make u ne better

Point.n.Click-;1903098 said:

Do you even have a character with magery, or do you just play a dexxer all day long? Anyways, you're the same guy that runs from my naked mage 1v1 dropping stools on a dexxer correct?

Trevor

Knight

Heavy Smoker;1903178 said:
Do you even have a character with magery, or do you just play a dexxer all day long? Anyways, you're the same guy that runs from my naked mage 1v1 dropping stools on a dexxer correct?

That would be him...
Honestly Armors sucks i never have time to get some.

Teh Money Shot;1903196 said:
Arn't you supposed to be in the recruiting forums?

I dont run a guild, infact i solo, so no i shouldnt, shouldnt you not forum troll when you dont play the game? who do you think you are? Tribal? ;)

Heavy Smoker;1903178 said:

you been talking to chance? you guys must be smoking the same pole?

pics or vids or it didnt happen fgt thx

I don't need to video or screenshot every kill I make of someone running their ass off 1v1 like yourself, it's nothing new and it isn't hard to kill someone like you etc, so I feel no need to screenshot your corpse everytime I kill you.