UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can a house be placed in Ocllo Island?

Can a house be placed in Ocllo Island?

As Ocllo doesn't have guard...
I wanna place a house in remote part of Ocllo Island.
Is it allowed?

Tay M'real

Sorceror
You can place houses on the island but there are limitations (just as every town) in regards to the town's grounds. Buy a house placement tool from an architect in town and check the validity of the spot. If you are able ot place the house and have doubts to it's validity, page a GM and request their intervention. If they approve the spot, you're a house owner.

Tor

Wanderer
Wrong.
We are not going to place a house for you. Ever.
If you can't place it, nothing we can do about it.

tamago86

Wanderer
Umm I think he meant check the validity of the spot..Like if it's not too close to town or in an illegal spot..Opposed to actually having a GM place it..

tuarim

Wanderer
Go to Yew bank and look at the houses to the north. Some are 3 squares from the buildings walls. I doubt being too close to town is an issue.

kelcoco

Wanderer
Tor said:
Wrong.
We are not going to place a house for you. Ever.
If you can't place it, nothing we can do about it.

What about when a few of us placed houses in green acres at the dueling grounds? You booted a few people for that...

Gogarth

Wanderer
green acres is restricted access and if i read it wrong you werent supposed to be there in the first place none the less have a house there

Zelse

Wanderer
If you can place a house on occlo, good work. the ground on the island, however, is very uneven and hard to even fit a 7x7 on. There are no guards in occlo, so go ahead, as far as I know. Never ever expect a GM to do things for you like retrieve your mares or place a house or give you items. They are here for help running the game, not to up your bank balance or give you a home.