UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we have insta hit for a week or two?

Instant swing is equip/swing.

Instant hit is damage is applied at start off swing animation.

And no, this server can't handle instant swing. People crutch on their grenades and wands.

I've made SEVERAL threads and polls regarding this. It's not going to happen.

It's the ONLY reason I quit, insignificant as it is to say that.

Code Blue

Knight
to be honest i would love to see it
i roll hybrid mage almost religiously but like i said some people would just be unable to deal with it. a week of it would be extremely fun, and based on our servers skill gain and the 4 account rule theres no reason players couldnt try it for themselves
Everyone would cry because no one likes dying instantly when u know how to tank.

Armor recks hally damage.
With a minimum dexterity requirement of 85 only dexxer will get special hits.

I've gone over this MANY times. Not going to happen.

I checked my 10+ threads about it, Ryan deleted most of them.

to be honest i would love to see it
i roll hybrid mage almost religiously but like i said some people would just be unable to deal with it. a week of it would be extremely fun, and based on our servers skill gain and the 4 account rule theres no reason players couldnt try it for themselves
The most fun I had dueling was using a Macer-Mage. War hammer all day!

pete liv

Sorceror
agreed
The most fun I had dueling was using a Macer-Mage. War hammer all day!
my favorite as well
str 120 crushing blows even on 40 ar with a primed explode and precasted fs (you eat around 15 explode pot) will one shot weakened people 89 or lower str easy. thats just with a magic vanq hammer
imagine blessed verite fuckers running around, 2 people with fs scrolls(that never fail) it is over

pete liv

Sorceror
should point out the importance of sound cues aswell, the only way to know in group pvp without sallos type messages in party

pete liv

Sorceror
But you can do that already. Just precast and wait for a crushing blow. Follow up with lighting wand+ pot.

And no one does that, because it sucks.
insta hit mechanics are a bit different for pvp than what we have right now and would not be fun except for a few people who would even bother using it. and yea youre right about that sucking since most people youd be fighting as a faction would not be solo anyway and melee with cross heals are pretty much useless builds