UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can't we all just get.....away from del pond!?

Lance_25

Sorceror
if you dont get the joke of the subject then google search rodney king... anyways!!! i was sooo happy when the vesper vendors started seing some pvp action... i even got a little fun on my thief with DOOM... yeah they kicked my ass but i still managed to steal a few worthless things and cause some trouble lol... anyways!!!! i hate del pond... no solo red can go there expecting to pvp and we almost had a new pvp spot at the vesper venders.... why did everyone go away!? i officially hate del pond because of its "trammy" aspects yeah sure i run through and run into the protected zone sometimes to check out whats going on. but fuck isnt that what guard zones are for? reds deserve no quarter... they're murderers.... thats why they become red... i feel like im drunken rambling now... but cmon lets just get pvp back to what it was with reds... at the X-roads!!!

crikey

Sorceror
tbh, while del ponds can be aggrevating at times, it does keep a shred of pvp alive there I think.

I mean, lots of times, like 90% of the time, Im solo when I play on my red. If del pond wasnt there, I would surely recall in and get super ganked even faster then I do now. At least I have a chance to assess the situation before I step off. 4 bola tamer chillin outside the ponds? Guess I better take the backroads.....
It's also kinda nice to have a place to take my solo red, and try to find another red to play with

MY SUGGeSTION:
Turn one of the existing towns, a town that nobody really uses, and turn it into a RED MURDERER TOWN. BASICALLY, make it work the same as ANY other town, only REVERSE. Reds can enter freely and buy from vendors, but cannot attack other reds or factioners. If a red attacks someone in the red town, they get guardwacked (by a red guard :p).
Any blues that attempt to enter this town, are also insta guardwacked.

I think having a town like this would add something fresh and exciting, and the amount of murderers in game would S K Y R O C K E T

Load Heals

Wanderer
A really good idea from Crikey, somewhere like Serpent's Hold would be ideal as it's a shitshack that nobody currently visits (however there has been a building marked out for one of the new faction bases there already.)

if you dont get the joke of the subject then google search rodney king... anyways!!! i was sooo happy when the vesper vendors started seing some pvp action... i even got a little fun on my thief with DOOM... yeah they kicked my ass but i still managed to steal a few worthless things and cause some trouble lol... anyways!!!! i hate del pond... no solo red can go there expecting to pvp and we almost had a new pvp spot at the vesper venders.... why did everyone go away!? i officially hate del pond because of its "trammy" aspects yeah sure i run through and run into the protected zone sometimes to check out whats going on. but fuck isnt that what guard zones are for? reds deserve no quarter... they're murderers.... thats why they become red... i feel like im drunken rambling now... but cmon lets just get pvp back to what it was with reds... at the X-roads!!!

You don't pvp or play a red so you have no say in what goes on with pvp. You don't hear me trying to give ideas of how to make bank sitting better?

Hey fab watch, he's going to try and tell me he plays his red all the time and is a big part of the pvp community.

Ill save you the trouble. ... cool story bro

Lance_25

Sorceror
lol do you know any of my characters names? no? so you dont know who i play... and i never claimed to be a big part of anything... go troll somewhere else fail guy.

scorxx

Sorceror
You don't pvp or play a red so you have no say in what goes on with pvp. You don't hear me trying to give ideas of how to make bank sitting better?

you don't play a red either stfu, I've seen you on your red twice in 2 months, you died and switched to a blue to try and loot yourself and never came back.

And by twice, I mean two days, so please don't try and post 7 death screen shots to "prove" you were logged into a red, and on that note everytime you post a screen shot it is old a fuck, and you try to lie and say it isn't.

crikey

Sorceror
Maybe if murderers had their own town more would log in ;)

Try n fight the hoardes of blue bola tameRs/ com factioners waiting outside the gates

Lance_25

Sorceror
you mean, buc's den/occlo? lol sorry... it would be kinda cool to have red guards that don't allow blues in town... but... that would be a helluva lot of programming. lol

Lance_25

Sorceror
I edit'd my previous post as soon as a realized what you meant... lol but ill repost it here since i didnt edit fast enough "it would be kinda cool to have red guards that don't allow blues in town... but... that would be a helluva lot of programming. lol"

crikey

Sorceror
hmm maybe too much I guess

How about putting 200 invincible, unmovable stygian dragons that only flag on blues? That wouldn't be that hard to edit and it would be hilarious to watch blues attempt to get past this

you don't play a red either stfu, I've seen you on your red twice in 2 months, you died and switched to a blue to try and loot yourself and never came back.

And by twice, I mean two days, so please don't try and post 7 death screen shots to "prove" you were logged into a red, and on that note everytime you post a screen shot it is old a fuck, and you try to lie and say it isn't.

Lol I am on my red every day I am on scrub. We play reds and faction every time we are on. You do nothing but sit on blues ALL DAY and do nothing but wait until you have 15 guys to zerg one person. You scrubs even interfere in faction fights on your blues because you are to chicken shit to play a charcter that can actually be attacked. I can see why though, since last time you even attempted to attack us we stomped your scrub guild in under 30 seconds. I don't get how you can sit on this game ALL DAY and play a blue bola tamer. Get a fucking life nerd

Lance_25

Sorceror
Lol I am on my red every day I am on scrub. We play reds and faction every time we are on. You do nothing but sit on blues ALL DAY and do nothing but wait until you have 15 guys to zerg one person. You scrubs even interfere in faction fights on your blues because you are to chicken shit to play a charcter that can actually be attacked. I can see why though, since last time you even attempted to attack us we stomped your scrub guild in under 30 seconds. I don't get how you can sit on this game ALL DAY and play a blue bola tamer. Get a fucking life nerd
So, I'm assuming you start your post with something semi intelligent and then by the end you just start making up insults.... this seems fun let me try... "
sooooo, im playin reds all the day long. and then you come on and get your characters and stuffs and then you get guilds and they do things.. but CAPS LOCK makes it a fact. by the way when i hit this button CAPS LOCK it makes letters big... its sooo cool... but... fucking sad...."
woooo that is fun!!!

scorxx

Sorceror

you stupid nigger, I haven't played in 4 days, cuz I do have a life, and work nearly every day of the week. And I posted 2 videos, my friend posted 1 video of not this week but the two weeks before where we played nothing but reds, where are your videos? You guys play BLUE FACTIONERS, I seriously cannot name the last time I seen you on a red. and yes you guys did kill us, but what characters were we on? Reds, what were you on? blue factioners teaming up with 20 random blues to fight us, and when I asked you guys to get on reds you refused and said "all you guys would do is get on blues and attack us with the other blues" So I suggested, well how about you guys get on reds and we will get on blue factioners and do the same thing you are doing and see what the outcome is, and well, you guys didnt do it. Name the last time you seen me on a blue bola tamer, hell I bet you don't even know my blue bola tamers name.

Edit: Having a red logged in hiding hidden inside your house, that does not count as playing a red.