UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champion spawn (worthlittle)

After about 50-60 spawns in the last 8 or so days it seems like there is a problem with the artifact drop rate, it seems like it should be higher, and the chance for 120 ps's also seems incredibly low. Please make these champion spawns worthwhile I feel like I have wasted hours and hours of my time with little to no outcome. Or atleast just reassure me that it is not broken

Akka

Sorceror
It seems like, after doing champs the whole time playing here, ive never actually gotten a worthwhile champion artifact. Just deco. Would you please place some in my backpack? and some 120's too wtf why i never get those either... geez.

Its just luck :) heres a funny for consolation.

belugapowder.jpg

Loler

Page
Its not broken. When you spawn with 10-12 people ur chance of getting one is also divided by that many people and the people who do more damage have highest chance.

binhopqt

Wanderer
1 champ is like 10min ( coon ) to 20min (semidar-rikktor ) if u did 50 champs, its max 25 hours...
25 hours is 1 days and 1 hour.

and u want glads ? sash ? all 120's possible ? in 1 day farming ?

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I cant speak for arty drops because not everyone tells when they get one but since I started spawning iv seen a bunch of 120s drop.