UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - March 6th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Changes - March 6th 2010

Sam-hybrid;2038039 said:
hmmm.. ur goin on a honeymoon and you would seriously worry about a freind or guildy refreshing your houses? wow dude, the person you married must be luuuucky !!
Why would he stop caring about his uo account just because he is getting married? Does getting married all over a sudden make you so cool that youre supposed to not care about uo enough to even want your house not to fall?

Lament

Knight

I absolutely LOVE all the people crying over IDOC's

back when this shard had the 28 day rule, that was UOG's prime.

we had max playerbase and didnt lose many players, and we had a lot more field action,
rather than trammy nerds sitting at an idoc all day waiting for it to collapse so they can get pixels.

really a sad state of affairs we find ourselves in

and for all the people crying about idocs, learn how to pvp and join factions?

Lament

Knight

Also, if we are thinking there's gonna be less placement for new players.

Lets make an island with only 7x7 placements, appx. 200?

that would help things out. NEWBIE ISLAND

lets do it

Lament

Knight

Memphis`;2038132 said:
stupid idea.

excuse me no name scrub

do we care about your opinion?

no.

Providing extra houses for new players is a stupid idea?

someones raged about something.....

Dexter420

Sorceror

Lament;2038139 said:
excuse me no name scrub

do we care about your opinion?

no.

Providing extra houses for new players is a stupid idea?

someones raged about something.....

Troll more chode??

Lament

Knight

Dexter420;2038140 said:
Troll more chode??

Bro, im trying to provide opinions on beneficial server changes.

You're here just complaining that you wont get as many idocs.

whos trolling?

Agree, unlike some people lament is trying to brainstorm different ideas on how to get more players on the server. Everyone needs to stop being so fucking negative about everything and actually try to help.

tcush09

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2038165 said:
Agree, unlike some people lament is trying to brainstorm different ideas on how to get more players on the server. Everyone needs to stop being so fucking negative about everything and actually try to help.

A start is to not carry a negative tone in every post you make.

i.e. "stop being so fucking negative"

Newk

Sorceror

I dunno. Maybe since I am not into IDOC hunting, I am not seeing the problem here. We are just talking about an extra fucking week aren't we? It's not like they said that houses will no longer decay. The only time it would really hurt anyways is if, like people said above, someone is on a 2 week vacation and wouldn't have been able to get back in time to refresh. But honestly, that wouldn't be fair to someone if that happened anyways. If someone quits, the house is gonna fall regardless if it's 2 weeks or 3.

mjr11

Sorceror

21 days is a long time, for the people saying where do you guys work, mcdonalds? and all that other stuff... since you have such a bad ass job that gives you 2 week vacations, im sure you have a contraption called a laptop which you can log into uo on your bad ass wireless connection and refresh your house JUST ONCE. not having to worry about it again until you are back home. =p idk i just think 21 is ridiculous.. how was 14 days not enough. the active players are the people running around day and night looking for greatly worn houses and idocs lol. and not ALL of them are bad at pvp. idoc pvp is just different from the rest. i think 14 days was fine it never bothered me but 21 seems to be pushing it. If you cant log in once in 2 weeks you deserve to lose ur stuff, if you weren't smart enough to bank your belongings. Usually these things are planned. If you know you might lose your house. Bank your stuff... sell your house. how simple does it get?

The whole point of vacation is to spend it with family and or friends not be on a pc refreshing your house.

LIke everyone said a week doesn't make a difference in the scheme of idocs. It's already a done deal quit QQing about it and move on.

Simon Cowell;2038246 said:
The whole point of vacation is to spend it with family and or friends not be on a pc refreshing your house.

LIke everyone said a week doesn't make a difference in the scheme of idocs. It's already a done deal quit QQing about it and move on.

like some one already pointed out if you cant find a computer and spend 10 minutes of your time in 2 weeks then you dont deserve the house. But yeah it will make no difference to idocs because only in very little number of cases people will actually refresh it on the third week...

Ringo-hybrid

Sorceror

Just a bad idea. If you have not one person you can trust to refresh your house then why even play. Lots of folks that contribute do IDOC's and poker 95% of the time. How many will we lose. And, if the average PVP'er at an IDOC sucks then advantage good PVP'er
.....Bottom line:

WHY FIX THINGS THAT ARE NOT BROKEN????

mjr11;2038187 said:
21 days is a long time, for the people saying where do you guys work, mcdonalds? and all that other stuff... since you have such a bad ass job that gives you 2 week vacations, im sure you have a contraption called a laptop which you can log into uo on your bad ass wireless connection and refresh your house JUST ONCE. not having to worry about it again until you are back home. =p idk i just think 21 is ridiculous.. how was 14 days not enough. the active players are the people running around day and night looking for greatly worn houses and idocs lol. and not ALL of them are bad at pvp. idoc pvp is just different from the rest. i think 14 days was fine it never bothered me but 21 seems to be pushing it. If you cant log in once in 2 weeks you deserve to lose ur stuff, if you weren't smart enough to bank your belongings. Usually these things are planned. If you know you might lose your house. Bank your stuff... sell your house. how simple does it get?

Are you really this patheitc IRL? Really?

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;2038298 said:
like some one already pointed out if you cant find a computer and spend 10 minutes of your time in 2 weeks then you dont deserve the house. But yeah it will make no difference to idocs because only in very little number of cases people will actually refresh it on the third week...

Yeah because everyone has access to a pc during vacation or brings a lap top because they can't get away for five damn minutes online. Sounds like alot of people here have an unhealthy addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.