UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes to Test Center

Shini

Page
If its pointless then let him make whatever changes he wants.

It's obviously not like we really have the choice.

No disrespect but it's quite a bit silly how they keep asking for players feedback but they just seem to just ignore everything and instead
they add things that i've never even heard about.

like hybrid mares by exmple i'm not sure where they are coming from but it's should have been a bit far away on the priority list in my opinion.

Prince Rainier

Sorceror
That isn't even true, but maybe you are talking about IPY version 3 or something. IPY wasn't great it was just popular because of WTFman.com. Do I really need to give you a god damn history lesson?

I was there for IPY, IPY2 and the failed opening of IPY3. The shard failed not because people couldnt recall into dungeons. It failed because the staff didnt show up and az was to proud to make changes to his baby.

IPY wasn't great it was just popular because of WTFman.com.

What does this have to do with anything? Thanks for the useless info. People played it, they liked it.

Alkiser

Administrator
It's obviously not like we really have the choice.

No disrespect but it's quite a bit silly how they keep asking for players feedback but they just seem to just ignore everything and instead
they add things that i've never even heard about.

like hybrid mares by exmple i'm not sure where they are coming from but it's should have been far away on the priority list in my opinion.

Hybrid Mares created the exact situation we hoped for. It was a test for larger things to come, and it was one of the easiest things to add.

But it seems like you have a priority list, so let us know.

Shini

Page
Hybrid Mares created the exact situation we hoped for. It was a test for larger things to come, and it was one of the easiest things to add.

But it seems like you have a priority list, so let us know.

Just because something is easy to add that doesn't mean that it should be added.

That would have been nice to ask what the players were thinking before actually adding it to the game.
if you guys did , i apologize but i never heard of it.

So ''the list''

That would be a good start to fix like 80% of the cheats right now.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/556959/

and remove delay macros while you are at it.
and ... well i think that's enough for now.

Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

amtothepm

Knight
  • you kids are the absolute worst.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
Just because something is easy to add that doesn't mean that it should be added.

That would have been nice to ask what the players were thinking before actually adding it to the game.

So ''the list''

Thanks for asking.
IMO there will always be cheats. They disable this and easy uo can still read hits. Similar to the way health % is read on razor.

In all honesty I don't think these "hits" reading macros are a big part of the problem here.

That shouldn't be priority number one but can be a priority In the long run IMO. U suggested two things and neither would majorly impact the shard. Are they things that need to be looked at? Yes. I just think the fact hybrids one of the ONLY major shards not to negotiate features is a very appealing thing to players, and a reason a lot of people come here.

Last edited:

Alkiser

Administrator

In all seriousness, we don't always ask for players opinions before adding things. We try to make some of them a surprise, or we feel the change is needed.

So ''the list''

Thanks for asking.

I was expecting more, but I will look into these.

Shini

Page
In all seriousness, we don't always ask for players opinions before adding things. We try to make some of them a surprise, or we feel the change is needed..

Well i guess that it worked , a lot of people were quite surprised i'm sure.

I was expecting more, but I will look into these.

I'll give you some more eventually if you want.

But i would much rather wait until things happen to be honest.
Thanks for taking the time to read my posts by the way , i appreciate it.

Last edited: