UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cheap prices in Magincia Resource vendors by the bank

G8Keeper

Wanderer
Cheap prices in Magincia Resource vendors by the bank

we also removed the gimp guard setup around the town sigil stone to help encourage a little more player interaction. We are also limiting guard placement to level 1 and 2 guards, no more uber healing guards on horseback. I am hoping other factions/leaders will follow suit to help generate more interest in factions.

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: Cheap prices in Magincia Resource vendors by the bank

You can buy a shadowlords horse from whatever faction breeder. don't need to be from shadowlords.

Foot note here. Due to thec problems and BS, screwed up a bit and did place a couple of harder guards; level 4. The next batch we put our will be limited to level 1 and 2. I too hope we set an example for other faction leaders to follow suite, in the hopes of getting more peeps to join in factions.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

Drakull said:
You can buy a shadowlords horse from whatever faction breeder. don't need to be from shadowlords.

if its that way i would really appreciate if you could add a horse breeder there too :D

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

Drakull said:

i tried to buy but it didnt work, that breeder says he dont sell for me cos im from different faction :(

Onça

Sorceror

Cool stuff. As far as joining factions goes... How does skill loss work? Do you only have to worry about it if you suicide (which is pretty damn hard to do acidentally)? Of course people do actually use that to gain skill since you get quick gains to get past where you before, but I'm sure you have a limited amount of time after dying to do so.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

Onça said:
Cool stuff. As far as joining factions goes... How does skill loss work? Do you only have to worry about it if you suicide (which is pretty damn hard to do acidentally)? Of course people do actually use that to gain skill since you get quick gains to get past where you before, but I'm sure you have a limited amount of time after dying to do so.

you will get skill loss if member from other faction kills you or you commit suicide...