UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

check out the new razor splash screen

kdivers

Knight
Re: check out the new razor splash screen

i think some hardcore gay bear anal sex would be funny :cool: and make it so there is sound, so when they open it up with parents around, the parents will be like "WTF IS THAT SHIT!?!?!" and then Formater will be grounded from his moms computer for a month.

Lorthic

Knight

kdivers;1696090 said:
i think some hardcore gay bear anal sex would be funny :cool: and make it so there is sound, so when they open it up with parents around, the parents will be like "WTF IS THAT SHIT!?!?!" and then Formater will be grounded from his moms computer for a month.

LMFAO...

SMACK 'EM

aemneuspeed

Knight

I've not seen it yet, but a change wouldn't be a bad idea from the old one, it did seem kinda dull.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Why people whine about a screen they see for only a couple seconds, is beyond me..

Formater

Knight

Momoney;1697142 said:
Beez you are all that
Nice work

People on here can be dicks Beez. It looks good. People seem to like it now that its a little smaller.

FYI (everyone else) the image does not slow down the load time for Razor. It is just something to display while the program loads.

kdivers

Knight

hoglegs;1697117 said:
Why people whine about a screen they see for only a couple seconds, is beyond me..

the same reason people whine about your small penis when they can only see it for a couple seconds

hoglegs

Sorceror

kdivers;1697281 said:
the same reason people whine about your small penis when they can only see it for a couple seconds

ouch got me with a burn that's older than this game...:D

hoglegs

Sorceror

JesseJane;1697319 said:
rofl at Razor Ramone

you gotta hand it to someone who can wrestle for an hour straight while piss drunk.. fake or not that's hardcore.

Momoney

Sorceror

Formater;1697143 said:
People on here can be dicks Beez. It looks good. People seem to like it now that its a little smaller.

FYI (everyone else) the image does not slow down the load time for Razor. It is just something to display while the program loads.

FYI
That was a compliment not an insult........I DO think it is a great job.