UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Christmas Updates

Mark

Knight
Christmas Updates

Santa will stop selling presents on Christmas. Presents cannot be opened until then.

WARNING: Some of the items inside of the presents are not blessed and can possibly be lost or stolen. Open your presents in a safe location. Also be advised that Razor will attempt to open presents automatically (when you pick one up or login with one in your backpack) if you have 'Auto search new containers' checked under 'Display/Counters'. Opening presents will destroy the container.

As an additional update, players will no longer be able to buy from (nor sell to) vendors inside of a guarded town when they are outside of the guarded area.

Clyde-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Christmas Updates

Is the rumor that they have to be traded or you get coal true? I assume not, but its an expensive test.

Symptom

Wanderer

I love the cowboys......

Romo threw the winning touchdown when they played the Steelers(my team) a few weeks ago. I loved that game.

uonoobs

Knight

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Clyde-hybrid;1789745 said:
Is the rumor that they have to be traded or you get coal true? I assume not, but its an expensive test.

You will know in 4 days! Don't spoil the fun! :D

Sheivan01;1789767 said:
Paying 500k for something not blessed = ouch

He said SOME items are not blessed, not ALL which means there will be a variety which means awesomeness! :D

uonoobs;1789870 said:

Hawt stuff!

Joyeux noël à tous!