UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean up Britannia Implemented!

A

ASayre

Clean up Britannia Implemented!

CuB has been implemented, you can find more information on it here!

HoloIII

Wanderer
Mini House Deed? Is that a deed for like a small plaster house or something.. cos it's kinda expensive (emblem-wise) if it was.

Phantom16

Wanderer
hehe, i droped a bunch of shit into it, and got 19K tokens....then sold them for 95K....

fuck the rewards...i will just buy those off people in a week or so.....

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Yea but take into consideration. I know that some of these random prizes are very rare chance. The more people getting more things =s more items.

brandon69_15

Wanderer
Also does anyone know if a " new item " within the two weeks the reward system is up that you can trash these items for tokens? or what is the timer?

i agree... if you can hoard newb regs that are just as powerful as the ones u buy at the store... give the warriors something.... and im saying not even having a dexxer

Phantom16

Wanderer
kinda sucks....ive ben tossing every single rez robe ive seen on the ground, kinda hoping it would have somthing to do with CUB.....nope....but thats ok....i hope i helped in some way....and im not gona stop

i think ive tossed over 300 rez robes in the last week or so......and 90% of them where other peoples....lol

SeVen7

Wanderer
Lag Issue

What is the deal with the lag? Its not fixed and I am unable to play and I ping 22 on this server. Is it this CUB system that caused this? All I know is I am unable to play and it is very annoying.

Addicted

Disciple
I was thinking....
Cub is a great idea to clean up, but now people are gunna hoard more crap in hopes of the next time this comes around. I thought of doing it myself but then I realized how much I hate crap laying around my house.

Galgum

Page
Salamando already said this is a one time deal. If it was to make a come-back, it wouldn't be for another year or so.