UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean up Britannia Implemented!

A

ASayre

CuB is a one time deal. You can only trash items that were around before CuB was implemented, to prevent abuse.

(and no, we won't put in weap. bless deeds :-P)

EastB

Wanderer
Noah said:
I was thinking....
Cub is a great idea to clean up, but now people are gunna hoard more crap in hopes of the next time this comes around. I thought of doing it myself but then I realized how much I hate crap laying around my house.

Yeah I never really understood that either.

1. People hoard crap in their house
2. Server becomes lagged
3. CuB implemented
4. People WITH crap in houses turn crap into prizes

Seems to me like thats just rewarding the people who were causing the problem in the first place.

Bobofet

Wanderer
Looks like the item reducing system is working well where down over 100k items,

I would also sugest an in-active acount sweeper and wipe set at regular intervals, like ever 30-90days wipe all the unused accounts,

This could be differnt way of dealing with the housing issues, but i think turning house decay back on would drop the item count at least 400k items in a month.

Just sugestion; i really have enjoyed uo-gamers and my thankyou to the staff,

Bobofett

Indeed

Sorceror
No bless deeds? Weaps? Hey, You didnt say Sandals :p
I want pure white ones.

Uhm, only Items before CUB can be trashed? Damn, i should empty my chests ... lol
i collected body Parts in chests as i got 58 Gold for a Head lol.

-Jasmine-

kan3-hybrid

Wanderer
huh? new items can't be counted

so those of use with hundreds of B0DS that would be willing to get rid of them won't because of this

blue_drac

Wanderer
I'd love to see the CuB a continuing idea. As items age, they should become elegible for emblems.

Also, the deathrobes should get an emblem value to help keep them cleaned up.

Am I the only one who scavenges them to throw them out? Or am I the only one who loves the shard that much?