UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Client 6.0.0.0 (OSI patch 4-30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Client 6.0.0.0 (OSI patch 4-30)

The solen hive entrance in minoc dosn't seem to work either and around makoto jima smithy's the forge area seems to block you from moving as if you were trying to enter a private house.
Will it stay like this as i play 3D so havn't patched.

Carlton III (BAD) GM fisherman
Monaro GM smith & carpenter
@Hythloth forge

psz

Administrator

Demise's maps are updated, so unpatched clients will experience issues.

Noctee

Wanderer

Another declined area is Ice Fiend hideout at Ice Dungeon, i cannot enter ( pre 6.0.0) :mad:

fluke420

Sorceror

I have to say that I am a little upset about the disabling of the 3d client. The larger view on storage containers was nice. Also the ability to resize the game area and keep the same aspect ratio a big bonus for me.

it is not letting me patch and there is no real show of support on UO site for this update... just some crap about making sure you don't have anything int he update folder... I did that it is still not working...

I want to update and be able to partake in things and also complete the hive quest to restock the powder for my BoS.

ANY help via pm would be great of another thread or link to where I can get the update would be great thanks

Confoosed in Demise

psz

Administrator

Uninstall, *DELETE UO* (save your Demise folder ;->), re-install the ML version from ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo and let it patch like normal

(Actually, any ML version of UO works fine, as do previous ones. I prefer using ML as it requires less patching :-P)

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

Less patching is ftw. My buddy had to patch from his AoS Disk..... Took 12 hours on DSL :/

At least it wasnt my Third Dawn disk....

iDmajic

Sorceror

The new patch is bad, its all glitchy.. the caves are a bit better, but I get stuck on bridges.. tiles.. an some times in the mountains, an does anyone know what to do when you goto patch it says error patching? I did delete the files in the folder.. an ect. I want to be able to get around this area without the need to reinstall Ultima Online.

psz

Administrator

You have to remember: *DEMISE* also has to be running the latest patch, or you'll have "inconsistancies".

ATM, it's not because OSI updated so often so recently

Status
Not open for further replies.