UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Close Minded Person"

kyozame

Wanderer
"Close Minded Person"

Today I had the rather unpleasant experience of being dragged out to some guy's house and attempted to convert me to his private run shard and then insulted... Would bother posting the dialogue but rather I was wondering if this guy has been bothering anyone else...

First alarm that went off was: This guy is trying to scam me.

Second alarm that went off was: Is this guy doing something illegal on this shard?

Be weary of the people out there folks... If games (especially UO) has taught me ANYTHING at all it is NEVER trust anyone, even your own brother on the computer behind you. Usually a private server like this requires non-secure downloads... probably infested with keyloggers.

Guy's char name is Draco...

roly

Wanderer
Re: "Close Minded Person"

rofl Draco strikes again!

Yes, he's been a known con-artist for quite some time.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: "Close Minded Person"

With ANY freeserver you have to make sure you trust where you are going.

If you do choose to log into a free server, please DO NOT USE THE SAME INFORMATION YOU USE TO LOG INTO ANY OTHER SERVER - there are people who create freeservers to get folks to join then they take the log in information and try it on any other server they know the person was on.

kyo - I would suggest forwarding the log to admin.