UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

clothing in the orient

Trever

Wanderer
clothing in the orient

i thought about where to post this (sorry if i made a bad call) on where to post this, and since it, from my point of view, effects RP in a sense I posted here.

i was wondering why tailors in the Asian-style areas only sell EUROPEAN-style clothing? :p

hugoboss

Sorceror
Re: clothing in the orient

blame it on globalisation (or in this case, 'facetisation'??).. i've still got the r&d boys working overtime on the logistical challenge of marketing sushi fishsteaks in tramm while sellin Minoc Fried Chicken (MFC) drumsticks in zento.. perhaps i should open up the business plan for vendor franchising?.. hmmm.. discuss!

Trever

Wanderer

all i know is that to rp a ninja (or rouge?) is much tougher without a full set of stealthing garb =p

hugoboss

Sorceror

if you want a set of ninja clothes, you could engage the services of a tailor (i can help you out there) :cool:, or if you prefer it the 'honourable, ancient, nippon Way-of-the-Warrior's path to glory' method ;).. head out to hiryu forest and beat up on some elite ninjas.....

"to the victor goes the clothes, to the vanquish.. please refer to Pont re: nakedness" :D

Sultana

Wanderer

If are you looking for normal clothes, there is a shop in Makoto-Jima next to stables. There are oriental clothes, all colors. Not armors.

they should have added an oriental style instrument to the treasure of tokuno as well
that had a cool different sound than the few instrument types we have currently.