UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CoM Dominating Everything?

CoM Dominating Everything?

I propose a split of CoM due to the inbalance, or even a limit on factions to be implemented so that the faction numbers are at least somewhat balanced. Factioning in other sides of this battle is lacking almost all aspects of "fun" as factions should be.

Merely a suggestion or idea.

No. I'm in Minax and I disagree. CoM is dominating because they are more active and more organized. I was there for about 6 hours of Minax's sigil control when we finally got a town.
Guess what? We didn't deserve that crap because Minax had the most horrible teamwork and general fighting I've ever seen.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Ok what, are you brand fucking new to factions? Minax and SL have beat CoM, or atleast stood up to them. Everything is fine, stop whining. It is fun, just don't go to mag unless you want guards to own you. It's not inbalanced, IMHO its perfectly fine. It's just a few of the great factioneers in CoM that are owning you. Go o/c if you're having problems

Afro Man

Wanderer
IC in CoM is the best faction guild on this shard. They work together and make 7 seem like 40. They rule factions not because of their numbers, but because they work together.

BloodyMice

Wanderer
a few standing in the face of great adversity. The problem here is not with CoM ever been given an unfair advantage. The problem here is with your own strategy. The problem here is that guerilla warfare isn't too profitable. Which is as it should be. Take a page from the arabs irl and think about your situation a little more. Become more organized but with less accountability.

I wish there were a way for guerrilla warfare to have more of an impact here but honestly the answer eludes me.....even if they say...let you control specific shops within a city or whatever what difference would it make with the state of the economy now? so you control the prices in one blacksmith shop on the edge of town that nobody uses.....not much of an impact. I don't know what to tell you. Might makes right is a harsh lesson indeed and although injust a lesson none the less.

fonis

Knight
I don't think guerilla warfare constitutes as running like a chicken with its dick cut off, blindly going from WBB to Glow gate to the GY solo and wondering what happens when your Explo Explo Explo attack doesn't work.