UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CoM

jonthemaster

Wanderer
CoM

I just join com and My luck have it that I can steal a few sigs. So i steal Yew from SL and not 5 minutes later its gone. Well I guess thats what i get when I join a faction and have no Fight ability what so ever.

Ahh yes I would Like to control just one city any city... I know ur thinking Wow this guy needs to do it himself lazy arse... Well anyway With only 3 guys in the top kills from my faction itll be kinda hard. Thanks.

I'll see you on the battle feild... but you wont see me...

[Drakull]

Knight
Well... you're not totally right. My thief is the one who stole without help of other faction's players whatsoever the sigils for TB (yep... it takes time and patiente... but if you do the things rigth it can be done). A different problem is leadership on towns... My thief was also on the list of candidates to the leadership on the faction... in fact there were three candidates and at certain moments it was first on the list, but Rigby was the one choosen... result... we just lost yew (sorry, but I'm not planning on doing all the job without even getting a city to control and then still keep doing the job so someone else can brag about how they dominate the factions system...).

Raezion- said:
Everyone horde to TB, Ill be CoM soon enough to destroy you fuckers.

Then they will all probaly leave TB and join CoM because it sure seems that TB cant handle it without you. (According to that other topic)

[Drakull]

Knight
Axel said:
Then they will all probaly leave TB and join CoM because it sure seems that TB cant handle it without you. (According to that other topic)
Wrong again... one thing is to be or not able to handle it with him and a different thing is to want to do the job when there's no "reward" on it...