UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[comic] Pr)toepe Ucomico

pr0totype

Wanderer
[comic] Pr)toepe Ucomico

WUT U R ABOUT 2 VEIW IS 2TALY FICTIONAL CONT3NT AND IN NO WAY REFLACTS UOGMERS OR UOGMARS PLAEYR POPULATION OR STAF POPULATION WUT U R ABOUT 2 VEIW IS COPYRIGHTED UND3R DA COPYRIGHT LAWS OF MERICA IS OWNED BY MAH S3LF AND IN NO WAY CAN B RE-DISTRIBUT3D BY ANY PERSON(S) AT ANY GIVIN TIEM FOR ANY PURPOS3(S)1!11 OMG

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!
best comic ever!!!!

that was so funny i think i shat myself...

.............................................................................................................

pr0totype

Wanderer
I didn't say fear, I said you betta recognize. Obviously you failed to do so. You deserve a *kal vas kick* to your head to help. Perhaps I'll get uoman to do it, I'm friends with him you know, well duh, I created him. He is my buddy irl thou, I think, we have long talks anyways, I think that makes him real. right?

duxwig

Wanderer
Im sad it took you 9/10ths of the comic to learn how to use the Text feature and increase your brush pixel size :<

I think Michael J Fox in all his Parkinsons' glory could draw straighter lines :/

pr0totype

Wanderer
It's the style fool, I didn't wanna make another 10 frames just to say them two things man.

And I wanted them to look better after it's all done, that's how I originally drew the characters in the end.