UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Coming next Friday 10/10:

C

Cricket

Haha.

"Sorry coach, I had to scavenger hunt for l33t clothes. I'll catch the next game."

Then bola him and run.

~C

you should hide one of white shedevil's bra, they are a hot item, sold one for 6 mil to some horny V, he outbid the B=D who bid 5.5 mil, horny bastards trying to gang bang her all the time, just my thinking, it could be the grand prize, she sure is a hottie! :)

Wazzabi

Wanderer
oh my googles

It is so not the first... i so held one a long time ago... omg Ryan shows no love to me... *sigh*

C

Cricket

An official UO Gamers calendar for the win.

And I would've bid 7 mil and my wooden shield collection (See Trading Post for reference) for her bra.

:mad:

~C

Hammerhand

Knight
Actual date/time would be a bit helpful. Or are we all just imagining it and planning on having a scavenger hunt in our minds? :confused:

People amaze me........"what do we get for it"? Everyone wants something in return........can you say "Trammie"? Who cares, even if it just makes the game more interesting and fun, I'm all for it.

RxxOr

Wanderer
Shock Therapy said:
People amaze me........"what do we get for it"? Everyone wants something in return........can you say "Trammie"? Who cares, even if it just makes the game more interesting and fun, I'm all for it.

word, anything besides everyone get him (me) lets risk getting death, whacked, deleted, banned just to kill his horse and tell him owned bitch 6vs1.....anything

no itl be fun for real i dont care about rewards, lets just fuckin do somtin ya know

C

Cricket

Did this ever end up happening?

I was on for a bit and I didn't get the message for it...

If it happened, how was it?

~C

Gogarth

Wanderer
hmm hunt happen YET? its 10/14 and this thread is how old? not like them to have a thread this old announcing something and not have it happens...

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
yeah iv still heared nothing about it...unless they considering the server wars random item drops on the ground hunts :p (for thos of you that dont know random items drop on ground durring server wars IE staff of the magi vendom blade armor of the ortune ect.)

but other than that i have heared nothing about anything