UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) 捕獲旗!Saturday 1/7 @ 5am Eastern: Capture the Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) 捕獲旗!Saturday 1/7 @ 5am Eastern: Capture the Flag

Saturday, January 7th at 5 am Eastern time (that's GM -5) we'll show a little love to our players on the other side of the world with a CTF just for them!

Be sure to check out one of our time converters listed here in the Events forum to confirm when that is by your local time. We also have a guide for the CTF event listed here as well.

P.S. I expect some of our Chinese players to send me a good lo mein recipe in exchange for this.

HezzuH

Wanderer
I think i must apologize you seer mia. my friend said me that the event will start here at 2pm and it started 12am and i didn't even read the post. Becouse my friends mistake I missed the event and i'm really sorry becouse I said bad things about you. I hope you will organize event in the future and from now on i will read all your post myself and very carefully so there will be no more mistakes. and im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.