UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Christmas 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
(Complete) Christmas 2006

Due to lack of staff availability, we will not be doing a traditional monster bash for this holiday season. We will make up for this later, I promise!

I just finished hosting a spur of the moment 1v1 and 2v2 early this Christmas morning, and barring a change in my current schedule for the rest of the day I will host another batch of events at 3PM PST (GMT-8) today (Approximatly 11.5 hours after making this post).

I apologize for the short notice. Also as ASayre posted in the News forum, be sure to spend this time with your family and friends if at all possible. Events come every few weeks but a holiday to spend with your loved ones is much more rare.

Have a Merry Christmas, have fun, and be safe.

Cronus

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: Christmas 2006

Sorry about missing the 3:00 event session. I got so caught up with my house guests that I completely lost track of time. (And I hope all of you did the same ^_^)

Anyhow, everybody try to be on Demise at 5:00 PM PST (GMT-8) Tomorrow (December 26). Most of my company will be gone by then and I will be available to run some events for you all then.

Cronus

Status
Not open for further replies.