UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) CTF for Sunday 8/20 @ 8pm Eastern (GM -5)

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) CTF for Sunday 8/20 @ 8pm Eastern (GM -5)

We will have a no rules CTF Sunday 8/20 @ 8pm Eastern Time. Eastern Time in the US is equal to GM -5. Please reference the links to time converters for help converting this to your local time.

dead-eye

Knight
Re: CTF for Sunday 8/20 @ 8pm Eastern (GM -5)

ctf's are a blast. cant wait to try it out with my pvp mage if im on at 8. ill try to get there cuz i havent done one in a long long time.

oh and when u die during ctf does it take away from ur insurance?

and should i just turn auto renew off if it does? since it rezes u with all ur stuff right?

Kurwai

Wanderer

dead-eye said:
oh and when u die during ctf does it take away from ur insurance?
it doesn't - read the event FAQ.

i need to ask about something else: do i loose my stuff during CTF - i mean vulnerabilyty, amount of bandages, potions, shurikens and so on...?

edited (07:40 Eastern time...)
i've just reliesed the CTF will start in 24h... since it's 2:00am in Poland... i suppose i'm going to sleep ;) cya

Seer Mia

Wanderer

Things which are consumed such as regs and bandages yes, are consumed as normal. You do have to bring your own supplies.

Ulrich

Wanderer

I have not done one of these before.

would it be best to bring my treasure hunter? he can't kill anything, but he could stealth the flag back?

Right now I'm taking my mage.

Just not sure what works best.:confused:

Any sudjestions are welcome.

Thanks

Kurwai

Wanderer

pbguy434 said:
Usually stealth and hiding are not allowed.

read the post... it isn't usual CTF - it is no rules CTF - everything is allowed.

Ulrich said:
he can't kill anything, but he could stealth the flag back?

well... my ninja easly crossed every energy and poison fields without even being noticed. however lags in the center of base didn't let me try to hide after stealing the cookies :( so i am not sure if it's possible at all. the funny thing was i could see my ass while looking at my stoma :eek: :D funny cookies - is there some # or what? :D

camper

Sorceror
Re: (Complete) CTF for Sunday 8/20 @ 8pm Eastern (GM -5)

Had to work :(

Hopefully I can make the next one.