UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) CTF Scheduled for 12/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) CTF Scheduled for 12/13/05

Thanks to Asayre, who worked long hours into the night coding updates and fixes for the tournament system, we are able to begin hosting CTF events. The SE updates have been finished along with several other fixes. Everybody be sure to tell Asayre how much you love him!

A Capture The Flag event is scheduled for Tuesday, 12/13/05 at 1 PM Pacific/ 4 PM Eastern. As always bring your own equipment, since your loot will automatically be relocated to your pack upon death & respawning. This even will last for 1 HOUR so please bring enough supplies or have backup supplies in your bankbox to last a battle of this length.

Rules:

Standard Tournament, No Modifications

What does this mean? Check out the new CTF guide to find out more:

http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=9837

Also, don't forget about this really nice time converter if you need help figuring out what time the event is:
http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=9632

Fair Warning: Any post complaining in response to this thread will be deleted. If you don't like the rules, don't come. Period.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Demise 4TW Hahaha Everyone in the demise staff should get a gold medal :D i personally was a tester with sir xander ( tamer archer ) and boy i tell ya u are in for a treat. THIS RULES !! :D ;) :D :p

Mazero

Wanderer
It was quite fun, but after an 1 hour you don't wanna do it again in a while :p

Thanks to the staff by the way!

pbguy434

Knight
If it was anything like Hybrid, I know what I missed :( .

I am so sad that I didn't make it. how many people showed? I like how Hybrid's CTFs has like...As many people as Demise's playerbase :p .

Can I see a map of the arena? I heard that it wasn't like Hybrid's Juka City.

pbguy434

Knight
qweazdak said:
i havent seen hybrids ctf arena ... i should have made a recording of it. stupid me! *hits himself in the head*
Haha, chances are you would get sick from whatching it - if it is anything like the recording of the Story Nights.

WarriorMan

Wanderer
there was pleant of ppl there as far as the arena i can try and describe it well no i cant it was just really confusing mabey some one took a screen shot tho

Psoinic

Wanderer
I'm sure people who have competed in the CTF already know this. If we die and have things insured, will the item lose its insurance property and will we lose our insurance money?

Naddict

Sorceror
You will not lose anything when you die, the system works just like the 1v1 tournaments. When you die, you respawn in the respawn area with all of the stuff you had on you at the time you died.

Psoinic

Wanderer
I understand that you don't lose anything when you die. My question was pertaining to insurance. How is insurance affected when you die during one of these events?

Status
Not open for further replies.