UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Emergency Seance Tonight at 9pm Eastern (GM -5)

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) Emergency Seance Tonight at 9pm Eastern (GM -5)

Recently there have been a number of disturbances in the lands. It would seem that through some sort of spectral unrest, a number of of spirits have been raising up to plague the living. Most of these ghostly attacks have centered around the city of Britain in Trammel, though it would seem some of these spirts have even wandered as far as Luna or beyond.

The City of Britain Royal Guard has comissioned an investigation, and and their scholars believe they have an answer:

It would appear that either someone or something has created a flux in the division of the spirit world and our world, much like the dark powers which animate other such undead, namely skeletons, zombies, and the like. In this case, however, the flux has occured specifically in the city of Britain. Britain is one of several cities in which some of you might remember a great battle taking place this past winter. Some unknown force has directly targeted the spirits of the defeated dark elf armies and is causing them to rise up to plague the living. Worse yet, the spirits of this defeated army do not even seem to realize that they are dead. These sad, confused wraiths believe that they are still fighting the same battle to take over Christmas.

In order to put an end to this nuisance, the Royal Guard has hired a certain Doctor Forneelipus, whom is well known in the arts of dark magic and necromancy. The good (or bad if you prefer) Doctor has advised the citizens of Sosaria that this issue must be handled without delay, and will be conducting an emergency Seance this very night at 9 o clock PM (US Eastern Time, which is GM -5). During the seance, Doctor Forneelipus will draw out all of the spirits of the dark elf army at once. He hopes that this action will also provoke whatever force is driving this disturbance to show itself. The Doctor and the Royal Guard are asking all able-bodied citizens to present themselves in Britain at the hour of the Seance in order to assist in dispatching the spirits. If you intend to aid the call, the Doctor wishes volunteers to please be aware that Necromancers will not be able to control the spirits, as they are already under some other being's Necromancy control.

Re: Emergency Seance Tonight at 9pm Eastern (GM -5)

Very fun, thanks Admins.

It would be fun if the castle was under attack at some point, and people had to garrison themselves inside of it, or have it taken over and us have to retake it.

Oronur

Sorceror

I had much fun doing this event (my first at Demise). Thank you very much :)

There is still a lot of gold that is inaccessible.

But yes, this was great. I hope there is another soon :D

Deepshade

Sorceror
Re: (Complete) Emergency Seance Tonight at 9pm Eastern (GM -5)

So what all did people get?
I socked her in the face a couple times and got 25k for it.
I some some deeds appearing, but didnt get one :(

Tome of Enlightenment here. I saw some great stuff that lag kept me from :p

pillough

Wanderer

I got a pet bonding time removal deed, 10 charges of berserker red pigment and a 25k check. Also got 400 valorite ingots from a friend. But that was fun for sure.

gozergs

Wanderer

i couldnt click on her to attack cuz of the crowd of people and pets, could the big baddie be a bit bigger next time please? :p

nemnoch

Sorceror

Sounds like it was awesome, hate that I missed it.

Shoot, I missed this one. I know that these sort of events are a lot of fun, though. I'll have to pay better attention next time...

I've noticed that these events are usually on Sundays so I check occasionally to see what's up. Even so I was a little surprised to see the town crier announcing it. It was a wonderful surprise. :)