UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Fourth of July Fabulousness

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) Fourth of July Fabulousness

We will be celebrating Independence Day with events scattered throughout the day.

A CTF will be scheduled for 2pm Eastern. This is the only specific time I can commit to as I'm uncertain where I'll be when between various obligations. Otherwise you'll see some random announcements throughout the day for tournaments and other such things.

Edit: Sources say that you should all definately be online at 10pm Eastern time (GM -5).

P.S. The first person to say anything remotely political or insulting in this thread or anywhere else regarding our Independence Day celebration will be bashed into next week and beyond with the forum banstick. We do not tolerate hatemongering.

kazzz

Wanderer
Re: Fourth of July Fabulousness

I had 8 captures!! :D

Seer Mia

Wanderer

Sources say that you should all definately be online at 10pm Eastern time (GM -5).

jc_at_aq

Sorceror

Lol, I was burning my BBQ and trying to participate in the event at the same time.....

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Re: (Complete) Fourth of July Fabulousness

I would show up if the person who took the screen shot had gm spirit speak. :D I saw most of it in black and white. :p