UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Greater Dragon Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COMPLETE] Greater Dragon Spawn

Type: Greater Dragon spawn.
Basic Description: They don't spawn in the places they should.
Way to experience: Go to the Fire Temple and try to find one.
Detailed Description:
According to uo guide, spawn locations are: Covetous Level 5, Destard Level 1, Fire Temple, Ki-Rin Passage, Montor, Terathan Keep Underground, Valor Jungle, Wind.

I just went to the Ki-Rin Passage and the Fire Temple and found a bunch of dragons, drakes, but not greater dragons.

i bet the others places are missing them too.

the only locations that actually spaw them is Destard Level 1.

Links: http://www.uoguide.com/Greater_Dragon

Code: Does not require coding.

Re: [spawn issue] Greater Dragon Spawn

osd_daedalus;582376 said:

no they don't, because:

psz;537160 said:
Please post to this thread any areas (specifically of Fel/Tram) that are missing spawns.

I don't mean "The spawns aren't right" or "You've got some things, but not everything"

I mean areas that are COMPLETLEY DEVOID OF MONSTERS/ANIMALS/NPCS.

Try to keep this thread on topic.

Thanks!

These areas i'm talking about aren't COMPLETLEY DEVOID OF MONSTERS/ANIMALS/NPCS.

The problem is that the spawns aren't right (lacking Greater Dragons).

uome

Bug Hunter

Greater dragons arn't quite right atm which is probably why you arn't seeing all the areas spawned yet.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I just flagged it to check later - not a huge issue "where" its reported just as long as it IS reported.

psz

Administrator

Please remember that this is a Coding Bug Forum, not a spawn forum.

At this time, I'm not looking for spawning info, as there are already a number of places I need to tweak.

When I'm ready to work on new stuff, I'll make (yet another) thread asking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.