UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Mia You're Fired!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) Mia You're Fired!!!

Looks like I owe our players a BIG apology!

Today I left the house around 8 in the morning to come to the rescue of my sister's fiance. Today was the last day he had to have his apartment cleaned out without getting charged for another month. (Lease ended.) Unfortunately, his asshole (now former) roommate made it plain that he was going to skip out on the cleanup. So I stepped in to save him, and I totally forgot everything else.

About 2 hours after the CTF should have started I looked at the clock on my cell phone and slapped my forehead thinking " OH FUCK! CTF!" Of course, I could not jump up and leave, but stayed and finished the job. 12 hours after I started, I'm finally home. AND I AM VERY SORRY!

I promise you, I would rather be here throwing events than scrubbing toilets and vacuuming carpets! :(

You're probably thinking, "Mia must be punished for this outrage!". I assure you that I was indeed punished by an unforgiving Fate! As I desperately tried to lift a giant stone flower pot into the dumpster that weighed about as much as I did, my pinky finger was smashed into a bloody pulp, for I am weaksauce IRL!

But nay, punishment shall not suffice to quench the enraged people of our land! We must see ACTION! We shall win back the faith and hearts of Demise with not one, but three events to make up for my failure! For we should celebrate the New Year with some serious ass kicking anyways, right?

SUNDAY JANUARY 1ST LINE UP
ALL TIMES ARE U.S. EASTERN (GM - 5)

10 am - Capture the Flag

2 pm - 1v1 & 2v2

9 pm - Capture the Flag, ROUND 2

pbguy434

Knight
Now thats about as hardcore as it gets.

You should be ashamed of yourself for leaving the Demise community for a real life matter. Gosh, Get rid of thee!

But thanks for not having it, I was playing *gasp* another game...No system clock at full screen! 3x the goodness.

dimitrii

Wanderer
I dont say this too much but damn, after all is said and done im damn glad we have people like you on our staff, your compensation plans rule :D

Dathras

Sorceror
Hey I don't have to move out, but I have a 2800 square foot house that I do need cleaned! Especially the game room and the office..

pbguy434

Knight
huh said:
1573 to 96 was the final, i got 2 whole kills :)
If its 100 gold a kill, looks like I got 31. Nothing to brag about :( .

Mia, how are the kills counted? Most damage or who hit last?

as far as i can tell, its 100 gp per point you score, kills are worth 1 point, flag captures worth 50 points. Im bragging, but i got 12900 gp and didnt get the flag once, so... 129 kills. :p

snell did the best on our team, he captured the flag pretty much every time, and he got 49k lol

Status
Not open for further replies.