UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Saturday 2-04 / Sunday 2-05 Events

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) Saturday 2-04 / Sunday 2-05 Events

Saturday 2/04 @ 8pm Eastern time (That's GM - 5)
1v1 in the new Elven Palace arena followed by FFA in the Frozen arena

Standard rules apply to 1v1
FFA will allow Cures, and Refresh Potions

Sunday 2/05 @ 4 am Eastern (GM -5): CTF
Stanard rules apply

Re: Saturday 2-04 / Sunday 2-05 Events

Ion said:
8 PM is when??
Look at this.

He said GM-5 in his post, which is the same as UTC-5, so check in the table what is your time zone and do the maths.

Let's say you are in Central European Time (UTC+1), then you must do your time + 6 hours. So for you, 8pm at UTC-5 would be 2am at UTC+1.

ZNICK

Wanderer

Naddict said:
Its not 3am for everyone ZNick

I know... but I joined here because it said it was a "US" server, and I hoped these things would be sometime between 8 AM and midnight. (US time)

I understand that you're trying to please everyone though, and the 1 on 1, then FFA is 8 PM for me, so I'll just have to suck it up and shut my piehole. :cool:

Z

Seer Mia

Wanderer

ZNICK said:
I know... but I joined here because it said it was a "US" server, and I hoped these things would be sometime between 8 AM and midnight. (US time)

I understand that you're trying to please everyone though, and the 1 on 1, then FFA is 8 PM for me, so I'll just have to suck it up and shut my piehole. :cool:

Z

The events are at such sporadic times because 3 am for you might be primetime in another part of the world. Just because we are based out of the US doesn't mean we don't want to show our international community some love. ;)

Errasal

Wanderer

too bad i was busy tonight, i would have had fun in the 1 vs 1 tourny =p

pbguy434

Knight

Ya really, there weren't any "well-known" mages except Redneck maybe, but he got beat by someone kind of early on.

Westie

Wanderer

Yea for me 3rd isnt bad considering i had a total of 180 stats and not even gm tactics on a dexxer. O and i didnt have my ring of the vile on untill the final 3. Just all you wait....