UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Sunday Jan. 22nd: CTF @ 8pm Eastern (GM - 5)

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) Sunday Jan. 22nd: CTF @ 8pm Eastern (GM - 5)

Sunday Jan. 22nd: CTF @ 8pm Eastern (GM - 5)

No modifications.

Event Guide:
http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=9837

Time Zone Converters:

http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=9632

Just a reminder:

Cursing and complaining about the event times or events to staff, trading and spamming your wares in event areas in defiance of the rules, and general obnoxiousness such as spell spamming WILL get you event banned. This means you will never be able to enter another event, enforced by code.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
CTS arenas you can't spectate. You can only spectate the normal tournaments such as 1v1 or 2v2, in a duel arena.

As far as spamming and spell spamming, if you just don't do it at all then you don't have to worry about if it's too much. :)

ZNICK

Wanderer
I would, had I saw this an hour earlier. I just saw it around 15 minutes ago, and it begins in 3 minutes, lol.

I only have a new char (GM ss and GM Med, maybe 70 bushido and 52 necro, 26 parry), but only have my starter n00b weapon, no chest armor, no refresh potions, and I'd need to stock up on reg's.

In other words, I don't have time to prepare... even though it's just buying a weapon, a cheap leather chest, reg's and pots, I wouldn't make it by 8:00 eastern. :p

I'd love to play, heck, I might get lucky and be on the winning team, which would likely quadruple my net worth, lol.

I'll definitely play next time. :)

Z

Seer Mia

Wanderer
OMG THE SERVER BUSTED

We're going to start the CTF 30 minutes late, at 8:30 Eastern (GM -5) instead of 8 to give people time to get it together since the server just crashed.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
ZNICK said:
Ok, am I really high, or did PBguy post something here about not needing reg's, and it's now gone?

Z

That's because he deliberately posted false information to cause grief to a new player who may not know any better about the event. Therefore I deleted the post. You do need to bring all of your own supplies.

ZNICK

Wanderer
LOL... does he realize there's a 50% chance that I'll be on HIS team?

Um... where is this thing held?

pbguy434

Knight
Wait, what?

I didn't post anything wrong that I know of. And ZNICK has done nothing wrong to me that I know of. Last CTF, and all the ones I have done on hybrid, I have carried around 30 reagents and none were used.

May I ask where I went wrong? Thanks.

And as a note, I though I posted but I just passed it off as my firefox being screwy and I didn't feel like re-typing it.

ZNICK

Wanderer
I made it... and had a great time. We lost, and I think that I was killed 30-50 times, so you guys that got paid on the purple team... send money. ;)

Z

WarriorMan

Wanderer
all i got was the first flag capture of the game after that our team was getting owned so i went afk but just for that one flag capture i made 5k